Cozy Whiskey River Lodge in Banner Elk, NC
Cozy Whiskey River Lodge in Banner Elk, NC
Unwind at the Whiskey River Lodge: a hidden gem in Banner Elk!
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $325 to $695 per night
- Rates From $2,175 to $4,050 per week
- Minimum Stay: 2 Days
Availability details can be found on the Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals website.
Book Direct through Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Fall Season 2023
Sep 26, 2023 - Nov 04, 2023
Late Fall Shoulder 2023
Nov 05, 2023 - Nov 15, 2023
Off Peak 2023
Nov 16, 2023 - Nov 18, 2023
Nov 19, 2023 - Nov 26, 2023
Off Peak 2023
Nov 27, 2023 - Dec 19, 2023
Christmas New Years 2023
Dec 20, 2023 - Jan 02, 2024
Welcome to Whiskey River Lodge; a brand new three bedroom located in Eagle's Nest!
Come enjoy the stunning craftsmanship in this custom built home while you're soothed by the peaceful sounds of the rushing river just below the deck.
On the main level you'll find a spacious King suite
This inviting luxury home offers an open floor plan on the main level, comfortable seating, a large flat-screen television and gas fireplace complement the living area, along with custom bark and twig accents. The kitchen is a joy for the chef, with fully stocked cabinets and a prep sink in the island. Enjoy your meal in comfortable chairs gathered around the large dining table, or during warm weather just gather around the outdoor picnic table located at the best vantage point to take in the surrounding natural views.
The first master bedroom is located on the main level, with king bed, floor to ceiling windows and enticing master bath complete with large soaking tub, double vanity and large custom tiled shower. Solid walls up to a traditional ceiling height open to to the lofted ceilings, allowing more natural light in these spaces. Upstairs, find the a room with two twin beds, and your second master bedroom, with a queen bed, large flat-screen television. These two rooms share access to a large en suite with large walk in shower and double vanity.
Downstairs, guests will enjoy the welcoming family room, again with large windows to take in the views. Comfortable seating, unique log furnishings and a gas fireplace exude the mountain aura, and the large flat screen television is perfect for movie night. The final two bedrooms are also on this level, each with a custom queen bed and deck access.
Whiskey River Lodge also offers a fantastic stone outdoor fire pit that looks like it came right out of a national park and is feet from the river's edge.
For those seeking a relaxing getaway to those seeking an active getaway immersed in the natural beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Whiskey River at Eagle Nest holds something for everyone!
While enjoying your stay at this home, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
24/7 General Store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise at winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guests do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-10% Discount - Excluding Holidays
- This is a pet friendly home with a $25 per day, per dog fee. Mature, well-trained dogs only.
- Firewood for the fire pit may be added at the time of booking under "Additional Fees" after entering payment info or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a Firestarter for $25/night.
- Eagles Nest and Riverwalk is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Saturday.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying all their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests, however there may be an admission fee and a cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc (dot) com.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property AmenitiesCentral/Mini-Split Air Conditioning, King Bed, Master on Main Level, Large Dogs OK, Fire Pit, River/Creek/Pond, Walk to Water, Fishing on Property, Keurig Coffee Machine, Drip coffee maker, Club Privileges
- dnu whiskey river lodge banner elk north carolina
- dnu whiskey river lodge blue ridge mountains and high country
- 3 bedroom
- north carolina vacation places to stay
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- banner elk pet friendly rental
- sleeps 8