63 Western Lake Drive: Vacation Rental Property in Santa Rosa Beach FL
63 Western Lake Drive: Vacation Rental Property in Santa Rosa Beach FL
'63 Western Lake Dr.' Stunningly appointed open concept 5400 sq ft home featuring 7 ample-sized bedrooms (5 King, 1 Queen, 3 Bunks/6 Twins) / 7.5 baths; sleeping capacity 18 people on 30A Seaside Side; Carriage, private pool with outdoor fireplace
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||7 Bedrooms • Sleeps 16|
|Bed Arrangements:||5 King Beds, 1 Queen Bed, 3 Bunk Beds|
|Bathrooms:||8 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||5400 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Ocean|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $720 to $2,640 per night
July 4th Holiday 2020
Jul 04, 2020 - Jul 10, 2020
2020 Late Summer 1
Jul 11, 2020 - Jul 17, 2020
2020 Late Summer 2
Jul 18, 2020 - Jul 24, 2020
2020 Late Summer 3
Jul 25, 2020 - Jul 31, 2020
2020 Early Fall 1
Aug 01, 2020 - Aug 07, 2020
2020 Early Fall 2
Aug 08, 2020 - Aug 14, 2020
63 Western Lake Drive | WaterColor, FL
This spacious and phenomenal property includes a luxurious King Master Suite with lush seating area, private porch and spacious master bathroom appointed with limestone, marble, glass and pebble tile. This home also features three large additional king bedrooms in the main house, one of which is on the first floor, each with their own beautifully appointed bathrooms. There is a Queen bedroom with bathroom on the second floor. The third floor is a fun space for teenagers or kids that has built-in twin bunk beds and lounging area with large flat screen TV perfect for hanging out. The carriage house has a large separate King bedroom with en-suite bathroom and spacious kitchen and living space with TV for a carriage. The courtyard contains a propane grill, dining table, private salt water pool and jacuzzi with an outdoor fireplace and cozy seating, the ideal place to lounge and unwind after a day at the beach.
Featuring 12' ceilings throughout the open concept first floor; a large gourmet kitchen with Subzero and Wolf appliances, two dishwashers (1 in main house and 1 in carriage), an ice maker, a wine refrigerator and large center island with counter seating for 5; a separate dining room area open to the kitchen and main living room; a second living room area at the front of the house on the first floor for those quiet conversations, working or reading a book, and wire-brushed hardwood floors; three laundry areas (1 on first floor off of the outdoor entrance next to the outdoor shower, 1 on the second floor and a stackable in the carriage house); multiple porches off both the front and back of the house.
- Sleeps 16+
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 1/2 Baths
- Professionally Decorated
- Private Pool with Fireplace and Outdoor Shower
- Carriage House with King Bedroom, Living Room and Kitchenette
- 4 Living Room areas including 2 on the main floor, 1 on the 3rd floor and 1 in the carriage house
- Garage space for 2 cars plus 2 additional cars in driveway
- Directly on 30A across the street from the Inn and 2 houses away from Seaside Entrance
Watercolor Amenities: Nearly 50 percent of WaterColor’s property is dedicated to open space and preservation areas. Western Lake, a 220 acre rare coastal dune lake, borders the community where owners and guests alike can canoe, kayak or sail. The Gulf’s emerald waters are only steps away or one of the many community pools can be taken advantage of. Enjoy dining at Fish Out of Water overlooking the dunes and Gulf, or the BaitHouse overlooking Western Lake. Extensive woodland trail systems are perfect for biking and hiking, or enjoy relaxing in one the many green spaces such as Cerulean Park.
- Welcoming front and back porches
- King Bedroom w/private full bath and 50' flat screen tv at front of house
- Secondary or formal living room at the front of house perfect for adult conversations or reading a book
- Large Laundry Room with Side by Side Units in the 'Sand Room' ideal for washing those towels as you come right in from the beach
- Half bath
- Large open concept living space with gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, wine refrigerator, ice maker, dishwasher and a large center island with seating for 5 overlooking the spacious living room with a 50' flat screen tv and open dining room; direct access to the pool and courtyard area
- Main King Master Suite with 50' flat screen tv; double doors opening up to private balcony overlooking the pool and courtyard; beautiful large granite bathroom with large walk-in closet, separate full shower and free-standing tub
- Two additional King Master Suites each with 50' flat screen tvs and a large shared balcony on the front of the house; each with own bathroom
- Cozy Queen retreat with bathroom that also opens up onto the main hallway for 3rd floor guests to use
- Convenient Second Laundry Room easily accessible by all bedrooms
- Ideal Teenager or Kids Floor with 3 Built-In Bunk Beds (6 Twins)
- Large sectional couch complete with 50' flat screen tv
- Walk-in closet space for clothes or games
- Full Bathroom with shower
- Accessible via it's own staircase off of the side of the garage, this is a large carriage with high ceilings.
- Living area upon entering with a full kitchen that has stainless steel appliances and counter seating
- Separate large King bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private balcony
- Stackable washer and dryer in the bedroom closet
- Sun-filled property
- Professionally decorated with exquisite furnishings
- Separate Teenager/Kids Floor with Bunks and TV/Lounging
- Spacious Carriage House with King Bedroom
- Outdoor Courtyard Sanctuary with Grill, Dining Table, Heated Pool/Jacuzzi and Wood Burning Fireplace and Seating Area
- Outdoor Shower
- 2 Car Garage with room for 2 additional cars - 4 total
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATES:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
- 63 western lake drive watercolor florida
- 63 western lake drive beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- florida vacation places to stay
- 7 bedroom vacation rental
- 7 bedroom home
- watercolor rental with private pool
- sleeps 16