Gulf Breeze | 118 Scrub Oak Cir
Gulf Breeze | 118 Scrub Oak Cir
'GULF BREEZE' 118 Scrub Oak Circle--Stunningly appointed open concept 4400 sq ft w/ carriage; 5 ample-sized bedrooms (4 King, 8 Twins/4 Bunks, Queen Pull-outs)/6.5 baths; 2nd living room, sleeping capacity 14+ people; 2 kitchens; dipping pool; fab
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 14|
|Bed Arrangements:||4 King Beds, 2 Bunk Beds|
|Bathrooms:||7 Full Bathrooms|
|Virtual Tour:||Gulf Breeze | 118 Scrub Oak Cir - Virtual Tour|
|Living Space:||4400 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Ocean|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $446 to $1,460 per night
Oct 17, 2020 - Nov 20, 2020
Nov 21, 2020 - Nov 27, 2020
2020 Early Winter
Nov 28, 2020 - Dec 18, 2020
2020 Winter Holiday
Dec 19, 2020 - Jan 01, 2021
Late Winter 2021. 1
Jan 02, 2021 - Jan 31, 2021
Late Winter 2021. 2
Feb 01, 2021 - Feb 26, 2021
Spacious open concept home on the quiet horseshoe of Scrub Oak Circle in the Lake District! 'Gulf Breeze" is a beautifully appointed property, which includes plenty of space for large families with 4 king beds and bunks for the kids, a separate second floor living area for kids to hang out in and a carriage house with kitchen for convenience! First and second floor king master suites with private porches and spacious master bathrooms appointed with limestone, marble, glass and tile. Large open-concept first floor with wrap around decks. 118 Scrub Oak Circle is two blocks from the Frog Pool and a short bike ride across the Western lake bridge and you're minutes from the beach club and beach.
Featuring 12' ceilings, exposed beams throughout the open concept first floor; a large gourmet kitchen with Thermador and Wolf appliances, two ovens, an ice maker and large center island with counter seating for 5; a separate dining area open to the kitchen and living room with 2 tables each with seating for 7; rustic barnwood floors; laundry area with washer and dryer; a second floor with living room and bunks galore ideal for kids and a top floor with shaded deck area ideal for watching sunrises and sunsets!
This home is located along the nature trail and is a short, scenic walk to both the amenities of Water Color and the community of Seaside.
6 1/2 Baths
Private Dipping Pool and Outdoor Shower
Second Living Room with Queen Sleeper and built-in bunk beds (4 twins) plus a Bunk Room (4 twins)
Fourth Floor Cupola with Large Sun Deck and a half bathroom
Carriage house with Kitchen, Queen sleeper sofa in living room and separate King bedroom with full bathroom
Watercolor Amenities: Nearly 50 percent of WaterColor’s property is dedicated to open space and preservation areas. Western Lake, a 220 acre rare coastal dune lake, borders the community where owners and guests alike can canoe, kayak or sail. The Gulf’s emerald waters are only steps away or one of the many community pools can be taken advantage of. Enjoy dining at Fish Out of Water overlooking the dunes and Gulf, or the BaitHouse overlooking Western Lake. Extensive woodland trail systems are perfect for biking and hiking, or enjoy relaxing in one the many green spaces such as Cerulean Park.
- Welcoming wrap around front porch
- Master King Suite w/private full bath and 50' flat screen tv
- Washer and dryer in back door sand room entrance
- Half bath
- Large open concept living space with gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, wine refrigerator, ice maker, two ovens and a large center island with seating for 5 overlooking the spacious living room with a 55' flat screen tv and open dining room; direct access to the pool and patio areas
- Private salt water dipping pool ideal
- Outdoor shower on side of house
- Main King Master Suite with 50' flat screen tv; french doors opening up to wrap around balcony overlooking the preserves; beautiful large granite bathroom with large walk-in closet, separate full shower and free-standing tub
- 2nd King Bedroom with 50' flat screen tv and french doors out to balcony area and the staircase that leads to the carriage house; ensuite bathroom shower/tub combo
- Twin Bunk room with 4 beds at top of stairs
- Separate full bathroom with shower for bunk room guests off of center hallway
- Media/family room area complete with 50' flat screen tv, queen pullout couch, and 4 built-in bunk beds (twin sleeping for 4)
- Separate bunk room with 4 twin beds and ensuite full bathroom
- Large sunlit but covered deck with 4 captains chairs
- Nice sized living room with Queen pullout sofa and large flat screen TV
- Full kitchen counter seating
- King bedroom
- Separate full bathroom
- 2 garage parking spots and 2 driveway parking spots
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Other Services Concierge
- gulf breeze watercolor florida
- gulf breeze beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- sleeps 14
- 5 bedroom home
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- florida vacation places to stay