The Good Stuff | 1938 Co Hwy 30A
The Good Stuff | 1938 Co Hwy 30A
'THE GOOD STUFF' - GULF FRONT, luxurious cottage with stunning views of the Emerald Green Waters of the Gulf. 3 King beds, 2 sets of built in twin bunks, and 5 bathrooms. Comfortable Florida room for family gathering or just relaxing. Large, spaci
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bed Arrangements:||3 King Beds, 2 Bunk Beds|
|Bathrooms:||5 Full Bathrooms|
|Virtual Tour:||The Good Stuff | 1938 Co Hwy 30A - Virtual Tour|
|Living Space:||4244 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Ocean|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $500 to $1,950 per night
Oct 19, 2019 - Nov 22, 2019
Nov 23, 2019 - Nov 29, 2019
Early Winter 2019
Nov 30, 2019 - Dec 20, 2019
Winter Holiday 2019
Dec 21, 2019 - Jan 01, 2020
Late Winter 2019-2020
Jan 02, 2020 - Feb 28, 2020
Spring Break 2020
Feb 29, 2020 - Apr 10, 2020
"The Good Stuff" * 1938 E County Highway 30A, Seagrove Beach
This property truly is "The Good Stuff". When you step into this beach front home, you will experience the best in Coastal Luxury. The home has a reverse floor plan with the living space located on the second floor to maximize the beach views. As you enter the home from the back side you will find two king ensuites, one bunk room with a bathroom across the hall, the first of two laundry areas. When walking down the hallway, the first bedroom on your left is the bunk room, which has two sets of twin bunk beds. Just across the hall is a full bathroom with a shower, as well as the stairway leading to the second floor. Continuing down the hall, you will find a laundry area and a side entrance on the left side. This is perfect for coming in from the beach. At the end of the hallway, you will find two guest bedrooms, one on either side. Both bedrooms feature king sized beds and ensuite bathrooms. Both bedrooms have doors which open to the gorgeous Florida room. The Florida room is surrounded by windows and has a comfortable, sectional sofa, Sleeping Swing, TV, and a table and chairs which is perfect for a game of cards or family board game.
The wonderful, open concept living space is located on the second floor. The kitchen has gorgeous granite counter tops and high-end stainless steel appliances. There is plenty of counter space for whipping up a gourmet meal or serving a snack buffet while everyone watches the big game in the living space. There is a dining table with seating for 6, as well as 7 bar stools. The living area has comfortable sofas and chairs to relax and socialize with your group. There are two doorways that lead onto the large balcony with wonderful conversational seating areas and a built in grill. While on the balcony, you will experience amazing gulf views and enjoy the salty breeze while relaxing the days away. Also located on the second floor is a full bathroom.
The gorgeous, master suite is located on the third floor and features a king sized bed, fireplace, and a desk. There is also a seating area with chaise lounges which are perfect for reading a book. The master bath features double vanities, a large, tiled shower and a soaker tub. The large, walk-in closet includes a washer and dryer which provides a wonderful convenience. The icing on the cake is the balcony that has amazing views of the Emerald Coast. There are two chaise lounge chairs that will make a perfect place for a late afternoon siesta. There are also 4 chairs where you and your family can watch the sunset in the evening.
Your family will experience nothing but "The Good Stuff" when staying at this fantastic, WaterColor property!
**Beach Club Update: The WaterColor Home Owner’s Association has notified us that Phase I of the WaterColor Beach Club expansion has been completed and is OPEN as of July 4th, 2019. Phase II of the expansion has begun and will continue through the end of 2020 and will culminate with the addition of two new swimming pools. To assist with the expansion project moving as quickly as possible, the HOA has notified us that the Beach Club will be closed every Monday. Chair and umbrella rentals will continue to be available.
**Camp WaterColor expansion was completed and re-opened in the spring of 2019. The Camp WaterColor area has been expanded to include a larger swimming pool, an additional pool, two water slides and a lazy river. They will also have a quick service dining/beverage option and additional restrooms.
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Baths
- Gulf Front Location
- 3 King bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, and a bunk room with 2 sets of built in twin bunk beds.
- Open-concept living space located on the second floor of this Tri-level home.
- Updated, fully stocked to prepare meal kitchen open to living and dining areas
- Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms, Florida room, and living room
- Private, balcony on the 2nd floor living area includes lounge chairs, high top dining table and chairs for 4, 4 additional chairs, a sofa and gas grill
- Spacious Florida room accessible from both 1st floor queen bedrooms.
- Full sized washer and dryer on 1st and 3rd floor
- House amenities include access to WaterColor pools, beach and beach club**, parking for two vehicles, and 4 beach cruisers.
- 2 Beach Sets are included with the rental
- King Guest Bedroom 1 with a completely remodeled ensuite bathroom, flat screen TV, and direct access to the comfortable Florida room.
- 2nd King Guest Bedroom also featuring an ensuite bathroom, flat screen TV, and access to the Florida room
- Two sets of built in bunk beds that are ideal for your younger ones and teens
- Full guest bath
- Florida Room with large sectional sofa, daybed swing, small desk, and flat screen TV
- Laundry area with full size stackable washer and dryer with a separate entrance from outside, perfect for washing those towels as you come in from the beach
- Open-concept living, dining, and kitchen areas. The dining room features a beautiful dining table with seating for 6. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a large breakfast bar with seating for 7.
- Full updated guest bath with shower
- Large comfortable balcony with fantastic views of the Gulf of Mexico and the dunes. The balcony has a small table and 4 high top chairs, as well as four additional chairs and a small sofa perfect for relaxing after a long day at the beach and a gas grill.
- King Master Suite, with chairs for reading or relaxing, fire place, and access to private balcony with a beautiful pergola over head and spectacular views.
- Private balcony has two chaise lounges and two chairs that allows you view some of the most beautiful sunsets on the Gulf Coast
- Spectacular master ensuite bathroom with spacious walk-in closet and full size stackable washer and dryer
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Control 4 System for Lighting, Sound & Temperature Settings
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
-- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart reservations in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking if outside of 60 Days, Inside of 60 Days 100% will be due
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AMEX credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 4 beach cruiser bikes.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- the good stuff watercolor florida
- the good stuff beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- 4 bedroom home
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- florida vacation places to rent
- sleeps 10
- florida luxury vacation rental