The Good Stuff | 1938 Co Hwy 30A
The Good Stuff | 1938 Co Hwy 30A
'The Good Stuff' - beach front, luxurious cottage with stunning views of the Emerald Green Waters of the Beach. 3 king beds, 2 sets of built in twin bunks, and 5 bathrooms. Comfortable Florida room for family gathering or just relaxing. Large, spa
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bed Arrangements:||3 King Beds, 2 Bunk Beds|
|Bathrooms:||5 Full Bathrooms|
|Virtual Tour:||The Good Stuff | 1938 Co Hwy 30A - Virtual Tour|
|Living Space:||4244 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Ocean|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
|Pool:||Pool (Community), Pool (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $1,090 to $2,685 per night
- Minimum Stay: 3 Days
Click here for other properties
Early Summer 7 2022
Jun 25, 2022 - Jul 01, 2022
July 4th Holiday 2022
Jul 02, 2022 - Jul 08, 2022
Late Summer 1 2022
Jul 09, 2022 - Jul 15, 2022
Late Summer 2 2022
Jul 16, 2022 - Jul 22, 2022
Late Summer 3 2022
Jul 23, 2022 - Jul 29, 2022
Late Summer 4 2022
Jul 30, 2022 - Aug 05, 2022
"The Good Stuff" * 1938 E County Highway 30A, Seagrove Beach
This property truly is "The Good Stuff". When you step into this beach front home, you will experience the best in Coastal Luxury. The home has a reverse floor plan with the living space located on the second floor to maximize the beach views. As you enter the home from the back side you will find two king ensuites, one bunk room with a bathroom across the hall, the first of two laundry areas. When walking down the hallway, the first bedroom on your left is the bunk room, which has two sets of twin bunk beds. Just across the hall is a full bathroom with a shower, as well as the stairway leading to the second floor. Continuing down the hall, you will find a laundry area and a side entrance on the left side. This is perfect for coming in from the beach. At the end of the hallway, you will find two guest bedrooms, one on either side. Both bedrooms feature king sized beds and ensuite bathrooms. Both bedrooms have doors which open to the gorgeous Florida room. The Florida room is surrounded by windows and has a comfortable, sectional sofa, sleeping swing, TV, and a table and chairs which is perfect for a game of cards or family board game.
The wonderful, open concept living space is located on the second floor. The kitchen has gorgeous granite counter tops and high-end stainless steel appliances. There is plenty of counter space for whipping up a gourmet meal or serving a snack buffet while everyone watches the big game in the living space. There is a dining table with seating for 6, as well as 7 bar stools. The living area has comfortable sofas and chairs to relax and socialize with your group. There are two doorways that lead onto the large balcony with wonderful conversational seating areas and a built in grill. While on the balcony, you will experience amazing gulf views and enjoy the salty breeze while relaxing the days away. Also located on the second floor is a full bathroom.
The gorgeous, master suite is located on the third floor and features a king sized bed, fireplace, and a desk. There is also a seating area with chaise lounges which are perfect for reading a book. The master bath features double vanities, a large, tiled shower and a soaker tub. The large, walk-in closet includes a washer and dryer which provides a wonderful convenience. The icing on the cake is the balcony that has amazing views of the Emerald Coast. There are two chaise lounge chairs that will make a perfect place for a late afternoon siesta. There are also 4 chairs where you and your family can watch the sunset in the evening.
Your family will experience nothing but "The Good Stuff" when staying at this fantastic, WaterColor property!
Beach Front Location
2 Beach Sets are Included with Rentals (March - October 31st)
4 Beach Cruiser Bicycles
Full Access to All WaterColor Community Swimming Pools Including Camp WaterColor and the Beach Club
- King guest bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and direct access to the comfortable Florida room
- King guest bedroom also featuring an ensuite bathroom and access to the Florida room
- Two sets of built in bunk beds that are ideal for your younger ones and teens
- Full guest bath
- Florida Room with large sectional sofa, daybed swing, small desk, and flat screen TV
- Laundry area with full size stackable washer and dryer with a separate entrance from outside, perfect for washing those towels as you come in from the beach
- Open-concept living, dining, and kitchen areas.
- Dining table with seating for 6 and bar stool seating for 7
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Full guest bath with shower
- Large balcony with a small table and 4 high top chairs, four additional chairs, and a small sofa perfect for relaxing
- Gas grill
- King master suite, with chairs for reading or relaxing, fire place, and access to private balcony with a beautiful pergola over head and spectacular views
- Private balcony has two chaise lounges and two chairs that allows you view some of the most beautiful sunsets on the Gulf Coast
- Spectacular master ensuite bathroom with spacious walk-in closet and full size stackable washer and dryer
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Control 4 System for Lighting, Sound & Temperature Settings
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
-- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart reservations in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
BIKES: The quote you will receive included 1 bike per bedroom.
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking if outside of 60 Days, Inside of 60 Days 100% will be due
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AMEX credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
- CLEANING: Reservations made for more than 12 nights require a full clean during your stay. This will be added onto your total when checking out. Reservations for less than 12 days, have the option to add a mid-stay clean onto your reservation.
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Other Services Concierge
- Beach Front
- Beach View
- Ocean views
- the good stuff watercolor florida
- the good stuff beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- 4 bedroom home
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- florida vacation places to rent
- sleeps 10
- florida luxury vacation rental