Bella Veranda | 110 Tumblehome Way
Bella Veranda | 110 Tumblehome Way
"Bella Veranda" lives up to it's Italian name, beautiful veranda, which lies in the heart of WaterSound West Beach. Only 900 yards from beach access, this stunning 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath, sleeps 11 and features breathtaking lake
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 11|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full, 1 Half Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3110 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $301 to $798 per night
- Minimum Stay: 3 Days
Early Fall 3 2021
Sep 09, 2021 - Oct 01, 2021
Fall Break 1 2021
Oct 02, 2021 - Oct 08, 2021
Fall Break 2
Oct 09, 2021 - Oct 15, 2021
Oct 16, 2021 - Nov 19, 2021
Nov 20, 2021 - Nov 26, 2021
Early Winter 2021
Nov 27, 2021 - Dec 17, 2021
Bella Veranda | WaterSound West Beach
110 Tumblehome Way
"Bella Veranda" lives up to it's Italian name, beautiful veranda, which lies in the heart of WaterSound West Beach. Only 900 yards from beach access, this stunning 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath, sleeps 11 and features breathtaking lake views which offers you the perfect excuse to whisk away to the vacation of your dreams.
Welcoming guests at Bella Veranda is a magnificent main living area that boasts luxury with the wainscoting finish and glossy hardwood floors. This home offers the perfect open concept living for your family/friends. After walking in the front door, you will find the dining area which has a rustic, yet sophisticated dining table with seating for 8. The large remodeled kitchen features stunning blue cabinets, open shelving with white subway tile, gorgeous stone counter tops and high end appliances with plenty of counter space for making the family meals together. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything kitchen item you need to prepare meals and connect with family in the large open space. The coastal living area offers plenty of seating with two coastal white slip covered couches and two comfy slip covered chairs which are perfectly positioned to enjoy watching the big game on the wall mounted 50" TV or enjoy a fire in the fireplace. This beautiful living space makes the perfect combination of comfort and elegance in a beautiful open concept area where everyone can be together making forever memories of their lovely time in Bella Veranda.
Just off of the living area is the spacious, screened in veranda with beautiful views of the lake. This outdoor living area features a built in gas grill, living space with outdoor sofa and chairs, as well as a dining table which seats six. Your family will spend hours enjoying the breezes and views from this porch. The master bedroom suite is located off of the living space is decorated in creamy whites and sea salt blues. It features a king sized bed, 75" TV, and access to the veranda. The ensuite master bathroom has double vanities, soaking tub, and a separate shower.
Moving upstairs Bella Veranda features two guest bedrooms. The queen bedroom offers a gorgeous space for relaxing including an en-suite bath with a single vanity and walk in shower. The king bedroom offers a en-suite with a single vanity and walk in shower. These two bedrooms also feature access to the 2nd floor veranda, the perfect spot to soak in all the beauty of WaterSound West Beach. Located in an alcove at the top of the stairs and just outside of the bedroom suites, is a captain's bunk bed with a full sized bed on bottom and twin on top, you can rest knowing your little ones are nearby. Located just off of the entry of the home is a stairway leading to the private king guest suite. The suite features a king sized bed, sofa, dining table and chairs, TV and a kitchenette with a small refrigerator, wet bar, and microwave. The ensuite bathroom features a single vanity and walk-in shower.
The community pool at WaterSound West Beach is a quick 5 minute stroll away. This is also where the beach boardwalk is located. You can walk or bike down to the beach as they have bike racks for your convenience down at the beach. Puttering Park is on your way to the pool - a fun putt putt area for all to enjoy after a day at the beach! With all there is to do here, don't forget to make time to relax, lay back and sink your toes in the warm sugar sand beaches that make this destination one of the best in America.
Also for your entertainment, The Hub on 30A is approximately 1 mile east down 30A. It is a great venue for kids/families/couples as it provides areas to lounge, eat and run around in along with a variety of food vendors to purchase dinner and drinks from. There is a large amphitheater where you can find musicians playing one night to college game day football on a projection screen the next. There is fun for everyone at The Hub! And you have the convenience of having 4 beach cruisers as part of your rental quote if you want to take a leisurely stroll there.
4 1/2 Bathrooms
Screened-In Porch Space
4 Beach Cruiser Bicycles
- Gourmet, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Lovely dining table with seating for 8 guests and barstool seating for 4 guests
- Cozy living room with plenty of seating and a fireplace
- Master bedroom with a private bathroom offering a soaking tub, walk-in shower, and dual vanity sinks
- Screened-in porch featuring a dinning table, comfortable seating, grill station, and lake views
- Half bathroom
- Guest bedroom with a queen sized bed, access to the veranda, and a private bathroom
- Guest bedroom with a king sized bed, access to the veranda, and private bathroom
- Open bunk area with a twin over full bunk
- Second floor veranda with seating for the family to enjoy the lake views
- Guest suite with a private entryway, king size bed, love seat couch, beverage refrigerator, dining table for two, and a private bathroom
- Hi-Speed WiFi (Not Responsible for Service Disruptions).
- Parking for 2 Vehicles.
- NO events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- Golf carts are NOT permitted within WaterSound. We are happy to help you with any bike or other rental needs.
- This home does NOT have access to the WaterSound Beach Club. You are able to access the WaterSound Fitness Facility on a Pay Per Use basis.
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 4 Beach Cruisers.
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE of 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES: SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Except for a $250 Cancellation Fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date.
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to the arrival date.
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover, and AmEx credit cards.
- CHECK-IN BEGINS at 4:00 PM and CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM.
RATES: SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATES
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, and CSA Trip Insurance.
***These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- bella veranda | 110 tumblehome way santa rosa beach florida
- bella veranda | 110 tumblehome way beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 11
- florida vacation places to rent
- santa rosa beach rental with private pool
- 4 bedroom home