Jane's Addiction | 46 Majestica Circle
Jane's Addiction | 46 Majestica Circle
The first time you walk through the doors of Jane's Addiction, you will be hooked. Jane's Addiction is a custom, 5 bedroom home located at 46 Majestica Circle in a gated, beach front neighborhood. This fully custom built home has everything y
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 21|
|Bathrooms:||5 Full, 2 Half Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||4970 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $646 to $2,032 per night
Late Winter 2019-2020
Jan 02, 2020 - Feb 28, 2020
Spring Break 2020
Feb 29, 2020 - Apr 10, 2020
Spring Holiday 2020
Apr 11, 2020 - Apr 17, 2020
Late Spring 2020
Apr 18, 2020 - May 15, 2020
Early Summer 1
May 16, 2020 - May 22, 2020
Early Summer 2
May 23, 2020 - May 29, 2020
The first time you walk through the doors of Jane's Addiction, you will be hooked. Jane's Addiction is a custom, 5 bedroom home located at 46 Majestica Circle in a gated, beach front neighborhood. This fully custom built home has everything your family could want and more. To say the views from the living room and kitchen are stunning, is an understatement. You can view the Gulf waters from the entire first floor! The gated neighborhood also has a community pool that is located just steps away from the home. After a morning of playing in the sand, head over to the pool to take a dip and relax!
The oversized living area has floor to ceiling windows that provide amazing views out to the beach and the Emerald green waters. The kitchen is a chef's dream! It has a 6 burner Thermadore gas range with a griddle, Wolf double ovens, two warming drawers, a full-sized Sub-Zero refrigerator and a full sized Sub-Zero freezer. The pantry is quite large, so there will be plenty of room for all of your groceries. There is tons of counter space to allow your family to prepare meals together and build wonderful memories. Just off the kitchen is hallway that leads to the laundry room, a powder room, and doors leading to the boardwalk. Also located off of this hallway, is a bunk room with one set of twin over twin bunk beds and built in twin bed. Just outside the side doors you will find two outdoor showers with hot and cold water to rinse the sand off before coming back inside for a snack.
All bedrooms are located on the second floor and the house sleeps 21. The large master bedroom has amazing gulf views and has a king sized bed, a loveseat, as well as an office that can be closed off (and would be a perfect nursery) and a huge master bathroom. The master bath has a jetted tub, two separate vanities, and a shower with three shower heads. If this wasn't enough, there is a private balcony with the most beautiful gulf views. You will want to enjoy your coffee here every morning!
The secondary master is also on the beach side of the house and features those same gorgeous views. It has a king sized bed, a loveseat and a private bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
Just down the hallway are two more guest bedrooms, both with queen sized beds and private bathrooms, both with stand-up showers. The hallway then leads to the North wing, which is where all your young family members will be found. There is a living area with a TV and queen sleeper sofa, a bunk room which has three sets of twin/twin bunk beds, which are all custom built. There is also a bathroom with a shower and an open loft area with a full-sized daybed.
Located in the center of the 2nd floor of the home, is stairwell leading to the 3rd floor viewing deck. There is a wet bar with a sink and refrigerator so you can keep your drinks cold and ready for you to take in the sunset. Glorious! This is the only way to describe the views from the deck, which features a table and chairs, as well as chaise loungers. You will spend hours upon hours on this deck looking for schools of fish, watching folks frolic in the water, and keeping your eyes peeled for dolphins playing in the waves. Don't forget your binoculars!
This is the perfect location for your family to come together for the ultimate vacation experience. Once you stay here, you will be hooked and will want to come back to Jane's Addiction year after year! What are you waiting for? Book now!
***$325 MANDATORY MID-STAY CLEANING will be added to reservation during spring break and summer season. This includes making beds, touching up bathrooms, cleaning kitchen, floors, and taking out trash. Does not include bed/bath linen change out***
- Sleeps 21
- 5 Bedrooms (2 King, 2 Queen, 4 sets Twin over Twin bunk beds, 1 Twin bed, 1 Full sized day bed, 1 Pullout sofa bed)
- 5 Full Baths, 2 Half Baths
- Beach front
- 1 complimentary beach set up (2 chairs, 1 umbrella) from Mar. 1 to Oct. 31
- Large Deck with dining table off of living/kitchen area
- 2 Hot/Cold outdoor showers
- Private balcony off Master Bedroom
- Amazing viewing deck on 3rd floor with plenty of seating.
- Parking available for 4 vehicles
- Community swimming Pool
- Welcoming front entrance with a grill, bistro style seating, and water feature
- Extra Large, Gulf View Living room with plenty of seating for the entire group on a sectional couch and chairs
- Dining area with custom-made dining table
- Large deck with outdoor dining table
- Large Kitchen with lots of counter space and fully stocked with dinnerware and cookware
- High-end appliances
- Laundry Room
- Bunk Room with 1 set of Twin/Twin bunks and 1 built-in Twin bed
- Half bath off of kitchen area
- Half bath off of living area
- King Master Suite with expansive gulf views and private balcony. Large master bath with jetted tub and walk-in shower. Office area with room for a pack and play.
- 2nd Master with a King bed, gulf views, and a private bath with a shower/tub combo
- Queen bedroom with views to the gulf and a private bath with a shower
- Queen bedroom with private bath with a shower
- Separate wing with an living area with a sleeper sofa and TV. Bunk room with 3 sets of Twin/Twin bunk beds, loft with a Full sized day bed and a bathroom with a shower.
- Large Viewing Deck With 360 degree Gulf Views!
- Plenty of seating
- Wet bar with fridge
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- 5 complimentary beach cruiser bicycles are included
- 1 complimentary beach set up from Mar. 1 to Oct. 31 (1 umbrella, 2 chairs)
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Fees include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and optional CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Beach Front
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- jane's addiction | 46 majestica circle santa rosa beach florida
- jane's addiction | 46 majestica circle beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- 5 bedroom home
- florida vacation places to rent
- sleeps 21
- florida vacation rental with private pool
- 5 bedroom vacation rental