Serendipity | 21 Running Oak
Serendipity | 21 Running Oak
Serendipity is a wonderfully styled 2700 sq foot, three bedroom home tucked away just off Highway 395 and Highway 30A. Serendipity has stunning Australian Cyprus hardwood floors flowing throughout the living areas and bedrooms, and plenty of outdoor
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full, 1 Half Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2179 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $242 to $599 per night
Late Winter 2019-2020
Jan 02, 2020 - Feb 28, 2020
Spring Break 2020
Feb 29, 2020 - Apr 10, 2020
Spring Holiday 2020
Apr 11, 2020 - Apr 17, 2020
Late Spring 2020
Apr 18, 2020 - May 15, 2020
Early Summer 1
May 16, 2020 - May 22, 2020
Early Summer 2
May 23, 2020 - May 29, 2020
Serendipity is a wonderfully styled 2700 sq foot, three bedroom home tucked away just off Highway 395 and Highway 30A. Serendipity has stunning Australian Cyprus hardwood floors flowing throughout the living areas and bedrooms, and plenty of outdoor space. With cathedral ceilings, a fireplace in the living room, and a wooded backyard area, Serendipity is the perfect 30A vacation rental for those looking for their own little slice of heaven.
Guests will be greeted by a large living room with a high, beamed ceiling that creates an airy atmosphere. The living room has seating for seven and features a large flat screen TV. Tucked off the corner of the living area is a small office area for those looking to get a little work done during their visit. Connecting the living room to the kitchen is a wet bar, complete with a wine cooler and a copper sink. There is also a half bath on the first floor. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, Viking stove top and microwave, and a warming drawer. Granite countertops, a SubZero fridge/freezer, an ice maker, and a Bosch dishwasher, round out the top of the line amenities in this spacious kitchen. The laundry room located just off the kitchen has stacked Maytag appliances. A large screened in private porch with dining space for six, additional seating space for five, and splendid views of a small pond, make for a private oasis in the backyard. There is also a small private patio area located just off the porch. The master suite is also conveniently located on the first floor. The master has a king bed, his and her closets, a flat-screen TV, and a beautiful master bath. The master bath has a steam shower with a ceiling mount shower head, dual vanities, and a separate claw-foot tub.
On the second floor, you will find a lofty den with a set of twin bunks, a large flat screen TV, and a sofa. The twin guest bedroom has two twin beds, a TV and walk-in closet and adjoins to the den by a full bath. There is also a queen suite on the second floor complete with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. As an added bonus there is surround sound systems throughout the house.
Serendipity is just minutes from the beach, restaurants, and Publix, Serendipity is slightly secluded, yet practical. Every bedroom has a flat-screen TV and a bathroom for convenience. Located in a family-friendly community, with plenty of outdoor space, this home is perfect for families with children.
3 1/2 Baths
Fabulous outdoor space
Free WiFi (not responsible for outages)
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date.
- We accept Visa, M/C, AMX and Discover credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fee, as well as other possible fees will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
- serendipity | 21 running oak santa rosa beach florida
- serendipity | 21 running oak beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- santa rosa beach rental with private pool
- sleeps 8
- 3 bedroom home
- florida vacation places to rent