Vacation Townhouse in
Boca Raton Florida
320 Nw 67th Street boca raton
2 Bedrooms • Sleeps 4
2 Full Bathrooms
Waterfront - Ocean
Near a Beach
Rates (Rates Displayed in USD)
Weekly Rates from $1,000
Monthly Rates from $1,700
Additional Rate Information
Seasonal Rental Rates:
Seasonal stay of 3 months minimum will have extra discount.
Off Season: from June 1st to September 30... 1,000/ week or $2,000 to 2,400 / month
Peak Season: from October 1st to May 31... $2,500 to 3,100 /month
(each month has different rates, please send an email with specific dates)
**Holiday rates slightly higher**
Bed linens, blankets, towels can be provided for an additional fee of 290.00.
Cleaning fee of 80.00 is paid at front
Playpen/bed available under request for a fee of 20.00.
This lovely 1,200 S.F. condo/townhouse was nearly renovated . This unit is fully furnished and located on a first floor with canal view. The interiors are luminous and has high finishes such as marble and Crema Marfil floor. San de Vance is a friendly well kept community that is located around Boca Teeca/Boca Breeze Golf Course. The association has an attractive HEATED POOL with Barbecue grill and seating area offering a view on the GOLF course. The newly renovated club house offers a FITNESS, a TENNIS court, and seating area with entertainment and large TV .
This unit is located near a golf course, near the beach and near downtown Boca Mizner Park- with sophisticated shops, gourmet restaurants, a beautiful museum, open air concerts, art galleries, French pastries, a jazz club, and a great movie theater.
The kitchen has White Carrera finishes on counter-tops & backsplash. The master bedroom has a makeup area and a huge walk-in closet (custom built-in) as well as its own private bathroom (custom marble shower with massage spray shower tower). The guest bathroom also has a tub with marble finishes. The Living room and the Master Bedroom have openings into a patio offering a view on a canal where you could enjoy a meal while watching the birds, turtles or iguanas walking along the canals. This unit offers wireless internet throughout, (3) flat screens TV’s (HBO), ceiling fan in each room, a washer & dryer, central air / heating system and hurricane shutters, parking space, and ect,...
Nearby (driving time via car) :
- "Publix" / grocery on Hidden Valley at 4mn (Older tenants had walked to Publix but, this option will be for people who enjoy walking :-))
- "Whole Foods"/ organic grocery at 11mn),
- Mizner Park at 13 mn (restaurant/shops) ,
- Boca Mall at 11 mn,
- the beach at 9 mn,
- and a lot of restaurants nearby on road US1
The condo technically sleeps 4 but, for those with enfant or toddler, there is playpen/bed available under request
Interiors layout & details:
-Kitchen with breakfast notch: refrigerator/freezers, cooktop and oven, coffee maker, toaster, microwave and dishwasher. There is also a blender as well as all necessary tableware and cookware and utensils.
-Dining-room open to living-room
-Living-room with large sliding door opening to the patio: Flat Screen TV, sofa
-Master Bedroom with direct access on patio. Master bedroom has own bath/ shower and a huge custom built in closet. Furnished with desk and flat screen TV.
-Patio with outdoor table and chairs with view on a canal
-Guest Bedroom: furnished with desk and flat screen TV
-Guest Bathroom: with Marble shower/tub with glass sliding doors
-Laundry: Washer & Dryer, iron board & iron located inside the rental. Bed sheets and towels can be provided under request for additional rental fee (optional item).
-Guest Parking Space available with parking permit card
-Screened Porch: outside table with outdoor chairs
-Others: Enfant playpen available under request. No dogs allowed inside. No smoking is allowed inside the condo (but ok on patio )
Vacation Rental Policies
payment via check
50% percent down
Optional item:: fee for Bed linens, blankets, towels can be provided for an additional fee of 290.00.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
» Corporate and Executive
» Family Vacations
Other Activities and Interests:
Activities list and distance:
-walking or biking on the bike lanes is right there or Norikami garden & museum is in west Boca-Raton, “
-Boca Teeca” Golf Course and practice ranch is 3 mn away,
- Swimming or sun bathing is available at the pool association or at the beach (9 mn ).
- For the children “Boomers” (mini golf,..) is 11 mn away next to “Movico Theater”,
- For the readers there is also the beautiful public library that recently opened
- For the shoppers: Boca Mall is at 11 mn away..
- “Seminole Casino” in Hollywood at 25 /35 mn drive, and ect..
• Tennis (on site-in the association)
• Gym/Fitness Center (on site-in association)
• Golf (2 miles- if open)
• Pool (in association)
• Ocean/ Beach (3 miles)
• Kayaking or canoeing on the beach (3 miles)
• Boating (3 miles)
• Fishing at the beach (3 miles)
• Surfing (3 miles)
• Parasailing on the beach (3 miles)
• Jet ski and Water Skiing on the beach ( miles)
• Shopping Mall (4 miles)
• Bicycling rental (3 miles)
• Amusement Park (5 miles)
• Bowling (4 miles)
• Miniature Golf (4 miles)
• Movie Theater (4 miles)
• Live Entertainment (5 miles)
• Restaurant (2 miles)
• Grocery Store ( 1 mile)
Touring sites by car to:
- Orlando (“DisneyWorld”) which is 2 hours 45 mn away.
-“Everglades” and see the alligators on an airboat, Delray is 15 mn away,
- Ft. Lauderdale “ Las Olas” is 20 minutes away,
- Miami (“Seaquarium”/ swim with dolphin) is 50 mn away,
- Coral Gable ( “Viscaya castle” &”Venetian Pool”) is 1 hour away,
- Palm Beach (“Flagler museum”) is 30mn, West Palm Beach ( 30 mn),
- Sarasota (“Ringling Museum” and “Ringling Mansion Ca D’Zans”) are 3 1/3 hours away,
- Cap Canaveral (“NASA- Kennedy Space Center”)is 2½ hour away,
- St Augustine,the oldest city in the US (“Lightner Museum”) is 3 hour 50 mn away,
- Key West island (3hour and 50mn drive)
» Air Conditioning
» Internet Access
» Pool (Community)
» Cable/Dish TV
» Children Welcome
» Ceiling Fan(s)
» Gated Community
» Hair Dryer
» Iron / Ironing Board
» Coffee Maker
» Filtered Water
» Full Kitchen
» Screened Porch
» Fitness Room
» Tennis Court
» Beach Chairs
» Beach Towels
Other Property Amenities
• Screened Porch
• Iron board And Iron
• Parking (on site in association)