River Cabin at Deerwoode Reserve
River Cabin at Deerwoode Reserve
Vacation Cabin in Brevard North Carolina
|Bedrooms:||1 Bedroom • Sleeps 2|
|Bathrooms:||1 Full Bathroom|
|Living Space:||200 sqft.|
Click here for other properties
River Cabin at Deerwoode Reserve sits alongside the mighty French Broad River with firepit, king sized bed and kitchenette equipped with small refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster and drip coffee maker. Linens and basic kitchen supplies and soaps provided. Newly updated cabin is cozy and romantic. Check out the surrounding views on the front and back covered porches. Enjoy privacy from the back porch overlooking the river as it flows South to North as the French Broad is famous for. Take in the mountain and pastoral views across the river, let the sound of the birds and crickets soothe your being while here at Deerwoode Reserve. Go for a walk about along the river and try your hand at catching the anglers dream, the Musky fish that can grow up to fifty inches long. Other sights to see at Deerwoode Reserve are the multiple ponds for catch and release fishing action, the bamboo forest of local lore and the hiking trails that ascend 300 feet above the valley the cabins are located on. There are many places to explore and take selfies for all those insta posts. Take a short drive to downtown Brevard, NC only 8 minutes away by car and enjoy quaint downtown shops and eateries, local Breweries, movie theatre and more. Brevard is known for its waterfalls, the Music Center, Pisgah National Forest and Dupont State park. It is an outdoor lover’s paradise. While you are here, hire a flyfishing guide or rent a mountain bike and live the mountain lifestyle. Electric heater, window a/c, TV and Wifi, guests have an excellent cell phone signal. River Cabin is one of many cabins at Deerwoode Reserve.
FOUR NIGHT MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED FOR THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY DATES BETWEEN NOVEMBER 22-27th, 2022.
As your host during your stay, White Squirrel Realty is easy to reach by text or phone. Each home is supplied with fresh, professionally laundered linens and supplies to make your stay comfortable. Our cleaning crew is local, paid a living wage and are trained so that you can enjoy your vacation in a clean home.
Confirmed guests will receive a text message to the cell phone on the reservation with a link to the essential information you need to enjoy your stay like the door code and the directions. The digital guide book has information on the property and also on the area including restaurants, grocery stores and popular destinations. Guests can go straight to the property at check-in time.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Kitchen utensils, Fire extinguisher, Outdoor fireplace or fire pit, First Aid Kit, Hangers, Heating, Smoke alarm, River view, Air conditioning in living room, Air conditioning in bedroom(s), Shower, House is for non-smokers, House cannot be rented by schools, House is not suitable for groups of young people, Parking (reservation needed), Terrace, Canoeing, House is well suited to go fishing, House is suitable for mountaineering, Walking routes, Situation: On holiday park, House with a mountain view, House with a scenic vieww, Situation: Detached, Valley view, House with water view, Contactless check-in and checkout, Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property, Enhanced cleaning practices are used, Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Fan
- river cabin brevard north carolina
- river cabin asheville area
- 1 bedroom vacation rental
- north carolina vacation places to stay
- sleeps 2