OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 10-25% Discount-
Sunrise Lodge is a beautiful two-story home located at The Park section of the prestigious gated community, The Lodges at Eagles Nest. This home offers spectacular views, access to one of a kind amenities, and custom finishes. With a beautiful open floor plan, a spacious layout, soaring windows, and vaulted knotty-pine ceilings, this home is truly the ultimate homey Lodge you have been looking for.
The fully equipped kitchen provides cooking essentials and stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher, plus the dining area and island bar provides plenty of seating for your friends or family.
Bring warmth and ambiance by lighting the gas fireplace in the living room while you enjoy a good book, chatting with fellow travelers, and dining in the nearby contemporary kitchen. Through the huge sliding glass doors step outside into the crisp mountain air and enjoy the long-range mountain views that will take your breath away!
The Master bedroom is located on the main level offering a king size bed, large closet, and full bathroom. Upstairs, through the sliding barn doors, is the second bedroom also with a king bed and full bathroom. The open loft has a queen size sleeper sofa and dresser storage for kids.
Sunrise Lodge is located a short walk from the North Pavilion, an amenity area for guests to use that features a playground, basketball court, sports field, helipad, and the Sportsman's Lodge! This closed in building has a massive, stacked stone wood-burning fireplace and with a flat screen TV above it. The Sportsman's Lodge is the place to be for the Fourth of July Celebration that Eagles Nest hosts each year! Watch the awesome Eagles Nest fireworks right from your front yard and then head to the back porch to see Beech Mountains fireworks (for both Fourth of July and New Years)!
When staying at Sunrise Lodge you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsman's Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Ball Field
- Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge. That is for member use only.
- For information about ATV rentals please call our office.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD required for winter months
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- Mature, well trained dogs only
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the developments roads.