Clementine Cabin at Eagles Nest
Clementine Cabin at Eagles Nest
Eagles Nest NC 3 bedroom cabin rental close to Beech Mountain sleeps 10 guests : Clementine Cabin at Eagles Nest
Vacation Cabin in Banner Elk North Carolina
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bed Arrangements:||2 Kings, Queen, Twin/Twin Bunks, Sleeper Sofa|
|Bathrooms:||2 Full, 1 Half Bathrooms|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $295 to $550 per night
- Weekly Rates from $1,770 to $3,575 per week
- Minimum Stay: 2 Days
Off Peak 2021
Sep 07, 2021 - Oct 06, 2021
Fall Season 2021
Oct 07, 2021 - Oct 25, 2021
Off Peak 2021
Oct 26, 2021 - Nov 23, 2021
Nov 24, 2021 - Nov 28, 2021
Off Peak 2021
Nov 29, 2021 - Dec 15, 2021
Christmas New Years 2021
Dec 16, 2021 - Jan 02, 2022
Clementine Cabin is packed with amenities! We thought of everything you could need at your home away from home. Pack a small suitcase and come prepared for a getaway packed with fun, adventure, and relaxation.
Clementine Cabin is nestled on 2 private acres inside The Lodges at Eagles Nest, a 1,000-acre luxury mountain community! Clementine Cabin has it all from a beautiful forested setting to a bubbling creek, there's something for everyone!
At 4,500 feet Clementine Cabin has mountain appeal! Sit back and take a long, deep breath of crisp, clean mountain air and soak up all of the beauty of our 2-acre forested lot! The sounds from the bubbly creek are the icing on the cake!
There is family fun around every corner of Clementine Cabin! Whether you want to read a book from our curated library in the hammock, play cornhole with the kids, soak in the hot tub, play Pac-Man in the game loft or grab a snooze on the covered deck, there's something for everyone. Oh yeah, we have WiFi too!
You Don't Have to Leave the Neighborhood
When you come to Clementine Cabin, you don't need to leave the neighborhood. Start your day at the farmer's market or take a yoga class, then hit a hiking trail, take an electric bike ride, fish at the stocked pond, or rent an ATV. Then, wrap up the day making smores with the kids at the outdoor amphitheater's live outdoor concert series.
Two large leather sofa and tons of seating in front of the huge fireplace. Amazon firestick for streaming the big game or your favorite shows, curated books for browsing, and puzzles for the whole family to enjoy!
Kitchen & Dining
Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need for a great meal at home. Including a dining room with seating for 10 and plenty of room and supplies for making Thanksgiving dinner! There's a Keurig coffee maker and cleaning supplies too!
A large, high-definition, flat-screen TV with Amazon Firestick and king-size bed with a super comfortable down comforter and quilt. Topped with lots of pillows and fur blankets and room-darkening shades, you'll wonder whether getting out of bed is even an option!
Flat Screen TVs in Bedrooms & Living Spaces
Snuggle up in front of the roaring fire to watch a movie or catch the big game! Send the kids upstairs to the game loft for a movie of their own! Or wait until bedtime and watch your favorite show snuggled up with the one you love on one of the 5 high-definition flat-screen TVs with Amazon Firesticks.
Upstairs Bedrooms (2)
Both upstairs bedrooms have queen size beds (the front bedroom also has twin-sized built-in bunkbeds) with super comfortable down comforters and quilts. Also tops with tons of pillows and fur blankets. Each room has its own large high-definition flat-screen TVs with Amazon Firestick.
There's a gorgeous king bedroom ensuite with a shower made for two and a beautiful soaking tub overlooking the forest. Upstairs the two bedrooms and loft share a well-appointed bath with a tub/shower combo and downstairs off the kitchen is a guest bath for cleaning up before dinner! Hair dryers provided!
The game loft comes packed with fun! Enjoy a rival game of Pac Man on the arcade game or cozy up on the leather sofa for a movie on the large high-definition flat-screen TV with Amazon Firestick. Enjoy a variety of games, puzzles, toys and books curated just for you!
Washer & Dryer
Whether you get muddy while hiking or want to wash a load before you head home, Clementine Cabin's washer & dryer can save the day! The water and dryer are conveniently located right off the dining room. We provide detergent, so you can pop in a load whenever you need to! If you feel like it, you can iron too!
There's a gorgeous master bedroom ensuite with a shower made for two and a beautiful soaking tub overlooking the forest. Upstairs the two bedrooms and loft share a well-appointed bath with a tub/shower combo and downstairs off the kitchen is a guest bath for cleaning up before dinner!
Plenty of Parking
Clementine Cabin sleeps 10 people and there is plenty of room for everyone's vehicles! There's a king-size bed in the master, two queens in the upstairs bedrooms, and a queen sofa that sleeps with a memory foam mattress. There are adventure, fun and relaxation for everyone in your group!
When staying at Clementine Cabin, Eagles Nest amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Ball Field
- Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount - Excluding Holidays
- This home is not pet friendly for rentals. Please do not bring pets to this home.
- Firewood may be added by at the time of booking or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $20/night.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD required for winter months.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- All linens and towels provided.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the development's roads, including at the neighboring lot.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
Other Property Amenities
- King Bed
- Master on Main Level
- Game Table
- Fire Pit
- clementine cabin at eagles nest banner elk north carolina
- clementine cabin at eagles nest blue ridge mountains and high country
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 10
- north carolina vacation places to stay
- 3 bedroom