6 WaterColor Boulevard S, #203
6 WaterColor Boulevard S, #203
6 WaterColor Boulevard S, #203 provides the perfect location for those interested in being steps away from the beach, pool, shops and eateries. Situated in the heart of WaterColor, this charming coastal condo provides everything you need for a w
Vacation Condo in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||2 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bathrooms:||2 Full, 1 Half Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||1607 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $210 to $480 per night
Early Winter 2019
Nov 30, 2019 - Dec 20, 2019
Winter Holiday 2019
Dec 21, 2019 - Jan 01, 2020
Late Winter 2019-2020
Jan 02, 2020 - Feb 28, 2020
Spring Break 2020
Feb 29, 2020 - Apr 10, 2020
Spring Holiday 2020
Apr 11, 2020 - Apr 17, 2020
Late Spring 2020
Apr 18, 2020 - May 15, 2020
6 WaterColor Boulevard S, #203 provides the perfect location for those interested in being steps away from the beach club (*construction noise possible during beach club remodeling), beach, shops and eateries. Situated in the heart of WaterColor, this charming coastal condo provides everything you need for a wonderful beach stay.
Upon entering the condo, you're greeted by the cool tones throughout that instantly soothe you from the heat of the Florida sun. The open concept kitchen, dining and living space allows you to stay connected with your guests during your getaway. The full kitchen is equipped to handle any meal you may want to whip up during your stay when you're not out and about dining at one of the sumptuous restaurants nearby. The breakfast bar and dining space allow for either a quick bite to eat or a full meal to be shared. The private balcony overlooking the comings and goings of WaterColor is the perfect spot for an early morning coffee while watching the sunrise.
On the second floor of the condo (the third floor of the building), the master bedroom with its king sized bed and ensuite bathroom is perfect for relaxing after a day exploring WaterColor and the beautiful beaches. Needing a little alone time during your stay? The private balcony off the master bedroom features views of the gulf and is the perfect spot to slip away to and forget your worries. The second floor of the condo also hosts the guest bedroom with two queen suited beds. With plenty of closet space to unpack and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, the guest bedroom is the perfect setting to relax in during your stay.
This coastal condo is ideal for those that want to be steps away from the beach and central to all the happenings in WaterColor. Everything you could need is waiting for you right outside your door.
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
- 1,607 square feet
- Beach District Location
- 1 King bedroom with ensuite bathroom, 1 guest bedroom with 2 queen beds with ensuite bathroom and 1 queen sized pull out sofa in the living area
- Private balcony off the master bedroom (2rd floor of the condo)
- Large balcony on 1st floor with additional seating and a dining table
- Washer and dryer
- Please note there is NO ELEVATOR in the building. You walk up a flight of stairs to reach the entry door of the unit.
1ST FLOOR OF CONDO (2ND FLOOR OF BUILDING)
- Open concept living, dining, and kitchen areas. The dining room features a table with seating for 6 and 3 bar stools at the breakfast bar for extra seating. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinet and counter space.
- Balcony with views over the WaterColor Resort.
- Half bathroom
2ND FLOOR OF CONDO (3RD FLOOR OF BUILDING)
- Master bedroom with King sized bed, TV, private balcony, and ensuite master bathroom, double vanities, separate tub and shower
- Guest bedroom with 2 queen sized beds and an ensuite bathroom with a shower
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATES:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
- 6 watercolor boulevard s, #203 santa rosa beach florida
- 6 watercolor boulevard s, #203 beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- sleeps 8
- florida vacation places to stay
- florida vacation rental with private pool
- 2 bedroom condo
- 2 bedroom vacation rental