Sun Haven | 257 Scrub Oak Cir
Sun Haven | 257 Scrub Oak Cir
Vacations at Watercolor reflect simpler times – taking bike rides, building sand castles, eating meals together, and enjoying quality family time. "Sun Haven", located at 257 Scrub Oak Circle, was designed to reflect these times. As an add
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 12|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full, 1 Half Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2369 sqft.|
|Pool:||Pool (Community), Pool (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $405 to $1,204 per night
- Minimum Stay: 3 Days
Click here for other properties
Late Summer 5 2022
Aug 06, 2022 - Aug 12, 2022
Early Fall 1 2022
Aug 13, 2022 - Aug 31, 2022
Labor Day Weekend 2022
Sep 01, 2022 - Sep 09, 2022
Early Fall 2 2022
Sep 10, 2022 - Sep 30, 2022
Fall Break 1 2022
Oct 01, 2022 - Oct 07, 2022
Fall Break 2 2022
Oct 08, 2022 - Oct 14, 2022
Sun Haven | Lake District, Watercolor, FL
257 Scrub Oak Circle Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Vacations at Watercolor reflect simpler times – taking bike rides, building sand castles, eating meals together, and enjoying quality family time. "Sun Haven", located at 257 Scrub Oak Circle, was designed to reflect these times. Built in vintage style for the health conscious, this fabulous open design is perfect for family getaways and only a few minutes away from the Town Center, Seaside, the Frog pool, the Boat House, and, of course, the Gulf. As an added bonus, Sun Haven includes a Golf Cart for your use!
A spectacular kitchen, designed by a Le Cordon Blue-trained chef, with pink Northstar retro appliances and a huge, strikingly white island, form the heart of the home. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the dining area with a French Farm House table and dreamy white Great Room with flat screen TV/DVD. A screened porch just off the Great Room makes a great place for breakfast in the morning or drinks in the evening as you watch your neighbors pedal by. Fabulous art by several local artists highlighting local color is displayed throughout. The full laundry room is on the first floor as is a powder room. There are two master bedrooms, both with king-sized beds. The bedding and the mattresses were specially chosen for nights of sweet dreams. The master on the first floor features Lilly Pulitzer curtains and a large built-in desk. The chandelier-lighted master bath has a spacious walk-in shower, a distinctive claw foot tub, and a double vanity. The screened-in porch off this bedroom overlooks a park and trail and is perfect to enjoy a private cup of coffee in the morning or cocktail in the evening. The upstairs has three bedrooms (including the second master). Two of these have custom-built bunk beds. The first sleeps three (with trundle), has a built-in desk and vintage theater chairs. The second, right next door, sleeps five (with trundle). All bedrooms feature flat-screen TVs, and this one also has a DVD player, so the kids can gather here for movie night if the parents are socializing downstairs. The kids’ bath has a walk-in shower and whimsical farm-style sink. Just down the hall is the second master with a second bath. Access to a huge screened porch is available both through this bedroom and from the hallway. For the health conscious or allergy sufferer, the entire home features Guardian Air to purify the HVAC, filtered water (a Culligan system), with an additional spa filter in the kitchen, hardwood floors and tile (in the baths), and low or no-VOC paint. In addition to these features, this home offers an outdoor shower to wash off the sugar sand after a fun-filled day at the world’s most beautiful beach.
3 1/2 Baths
Guardian Air System to purify HVAC
Culligan Water System
4 Beach Cruiser Bicycles
Full Access to All WaterColor Community Swimming Pools Including Camp WaterColor and the Beach Club
- Comfortable living space
- Chef's kitchen, featuring vintage style Northstar appliances
- Dining area with French, farmhouse table
- Laundry Room
- Half bath
- Master bedroom with king bed and ensuite bath
- King guest bedroom with ensuite bath and access to the 2nd floor balcony
- Guest bedroom with a set of twin over twin bunk beds and a twin trundle, built-in desk and vintage theater chairs.
- Guest bedroom with 2 sets of twin over twin bunk beds, as well as a trundle bed (sleeping 5)
- Access to the balcony at the end of the hallway
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Parking for 2 Vehicles
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
BIKES: The quote you will receive is one bike per bedroom.
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
- CLEANING: Reservations made for more than 12 nights require a full clean during your stay. This will be added onto your total when checking out. Reservations for less than 12 days, have the option to add a mid-stay clean onto your reservation.
RATES: SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Golf Cart Included
- sun haven | 257 scrub oak cir santa rosa beach florida
- sun haven | 257 scrub oak cir beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- florida vacation places to rent
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- 4 bedroom home
- santa rosa beach rental with private pool
- sleeps 12
- florida luxury vacation rental