445 West Lake Forest Drive
445 West Lake Forest Drive
Yankee Sun | Watercolor, FL 445 West Lake Forest Drive Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 ‘Yankee Sun’ is the beach luxury home you have been searching for! Located in the Camp District in WaterColor and a quick, 2 minute bike ride to the
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full, 1 Half Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3175 sqft.|
|Pool:||Pool (Community), Pool (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $530 to $1,364 per night
Click here for other properties
July 4th Holiday 2022
Jul 02, 2022 - Jul 08, 2022
Late Summer 1 2022
Jul 09, 2022 - Jul 15, 2022
Late Summer 2 2022
Jul 16, 2022 - Jul 22, 2022
Late Summer 3 2022
Jul 23, 2022 - Jul 29, 2022
Late Summer 4 2022
Jul 30, 2022 - Aug 05, 2022
Late Summer 5 2022
Aug 06, 2022 - Aug 12, 2022
Yankee Sun | Watercolor, FL
445 West Lake Forest Drive Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
‘Yankee Sun’ is the beach luxury home you have been searching for! Located in the Camp District in WaterColor and a quick, 2 minute bike ride to the Camp WaterColor recreation area. This five bedroom home has been impeccably designed with upscale finishes that can be found throughout and has a 6 seat golf cart! ‘445 West Lake Forest Drive’ is your vacation home away from home!
This beautiful home is a first time rental furnished with immaculate decor, beautiful walnut floors, and a gorgeous glass-tiled fireplace (*not for guest use). You are greeted by the stunning first floor porch that is the perfect spot for morning coffee! The open-concept first floor is great for large families wanting to entertain and have plenty of space. The gourmet kitchen is complete with 2 dishwashers, a Wolf gas range, a Sub-Zero fridge and freezer, a wine bar, and a large island with quartz countertops. Just off of the kitchen is a porch which is perfect for dining alfresco.
On the second floor, you will find the master bedroom with a king sized bed, an ensuite bathroom, and a private balcony with a wooded view that will provide you with the peace and quiet of nature. Also located on the second floor are two guest bedrooms. The first guest room has a king sized bed and ensuite bath and the second guest room has a queen sized bed and ensuite bath. Both guest bedrooms have access to a shared balcony overlooking the beautiful lake and is the perfect place to watch the herons perch while looking for their next meal. Centrally located on the second floor is an open lounge area with seating, a TV, and a table perfect for playing games. The lounge also has a built in desk for those that need to get a bit of work done. The lounge has sliding barn doors that can be closed for privacy. Just off of the lounge is a spiral staircase, which leads to the third floor.
Ascend to the third floor using the spiral staircase and see the perfect hangout space. The third floor has two guest bedrooms, one with a king sized bed and another room with a queen sized bed and access to the shared bath which has a single vanity and a shower. Centrally located on the third floor is a lounge space with a TV, bean bag seating, and a game table and chairs.
‘445 West Lake Forest Drive’ is the vacation home you have always dreamed of and can now visit while vacationing in WaterColor!
This home has recently been enhanced with both Aprilaire MERV-11 air filtration and dual REME Halo LED Air Purifiers. The REME Halo system is capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that a central ac system reaches. Designed to eliminate air pollutants and reduce odors, the REME Halo is a great, effective purifier. The new “LED” model is also zero ozone compliant. And for more exciting news, see how these air purifiers did fighting Covid-19 in laboratory tests here.
4 1/2 Bathrooms
6 Seat Golf Cart
Spacious Gourmet Kitchen
Stunning Balcony Spaces
Halo Air Purifier System
Access to 1 Car Garage
5 Beach Cruiser Bicycles
Parking for 2 Vehicles
Full access to all WaterColor Community Swimming Pools, including Camp WaterColor and the Beach Club
- Open-concept living room with a large, sectional sofa and a 65" HDTV with a Sonos Playbar. (*Fireplace not for guest use)
- Dining area with seating for 8 and barstools at the kitchen island with seating for 4.
- Upscale kitchen complete with two dishwashers, a Wolf gas burning range, ice maker, a Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer, and a wine bar with a wine refrigerator.
- Furnished front porches with views toward the lake
- Furnished back porch with dining table
- King master bedroom with ensuite bath featuring double vanity, shower, and a soaking tub. Private balcony with wooded views.
- King guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom and access to a shared balcony with views looking to the lake.
- Queen bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a shared balcony with views looking to the lake.
- Open lounge space to relax by the tv, play a game of cards, or catch up on some work at the built in desk.
- King bedroom with access to shared bathroom
- Queen bedroom with access to shared bathroom
- Shared bath with a beautifully tiled shower
- Lounge space that is completed with a TV, bean bag chairs and a table for games or activities
- Covered deck that is a must for afternoon relaxation and evening meals
- Back patio with Gas Grill
- Beautiful scenery views from all of the balconies
- Spacious garage and driveway parking
- 6 seater golf cart
- Hi-Speed WiFi (not responsible for service disruptions)/
- Parking for 2 vehicles.
- NO EVENTS, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
BIKES: The quote you will receive will include one bike per bedroom.
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES - SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to arrival date.
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date.
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover, and AmEx credit cards.
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM and CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
- CLEANING: Reservations made for more than 12 nights require a full clean during your stay. This will be added onto your total when checking out. Reservations for less than 12 days, have the option to add a mid-stay clean onto your reservation.
RATES - SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rate included the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, and optional CSA Trip Insurance.
***These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Golf Cart Included
- 445 west lake forest drive santa rosa beach florida
- 445 west lake forest drive beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- florida vacation places to stay
- 4 bedroom home
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 8