Patio Villa: Portland Oregon - 2 Bedroom Vacation Villa for Rent
Patio Villa: Portland Oregon - 2 Bedroom Vacation Villa for Rent
2-Unit Villa In Secluded Patio Off Alberta Street
Vacation Villa in Portland Oregon
|Bedrooms:||2 Bedrooms • Sleeps 4|
|Bathrooms:||2 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||440 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $169 to $283 per night
Availability details can be found on the Portland Eco House website.
Book Direct through Portland Eco House for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
GORGEOUS ALBERTA ARTS VILLA WITH TWO SEPARATE UNITS
Eager to visit Portland with a friend or two or three yet want to have some space from each other while staying in close proximity?
The Patio Villa at the Portland Eco House is the perfect choice for achieving just that.
BOOK the entire Patio Villa, and your group of 2 to 4 guests will enjoy not only plenty of separate personal space, but also COMPLETE PRIVACY from the outside world in between your days and nights out exploring the town.
STEP RIGHT OUT THE DOOR AND YOU'RE THERE!
Just steps from ALBERTA STREET and three of Portland's other enchanting neighborhoods, the secluded PATIO VILLA is comprised of two separate units entered from a private, spacious stone patio. Both of these sweet units, the Patio Cottage and the Patio Suite, offer quiet respite yet quick access to all that is most magical about Portland.
The Patio Villa is your perfect base for exploring — wander by foot or bike along the LEAFY RESIDENTIAL STREETS and ALLEYS, enjoy the LOCAL BREWERIES and VEGAN EATERIES, shop at nearby locally-owned STORES, take a short hop to DOWNTOWN or take a DAY TRIP to the Oregon Coast or Columbia Gorge.
When you open the large gate onto the Patio Villa's spacious, cheery stone patio, you'll find yourself at once ushered into a totally secluded world.
- Tucked into the back of the main house, the PATIO SUITE welcomes you from its COVERED PORCH looking down onto the patio, while at the patio's far end the FRENCH DOORS of the PATIO COTTAGE will entice you to step inside, make yourself at home, and steep yourself in its cozy atmosphere.
Each is well-lit, beautifully designed and decorated, and offers the comforts of a LUXURIOUS QUEEN BED that guests always rave about, private bath and nicely appointed kitchenette.
- Both will delight you with how clean, restful, and chock full of thoughtful touches they are with their BRIGHT relaxing colors, HIGH CEILINGS, CUSTOM WOODWORK, QUALITY FIXTURES, and ORIGINAL ARTWORK and PRINTS.
- The luxurious firm bed, padded with all ORGANIC cotton bedding, will beckon you into an amazing night's sleep.
- The Patio Suite's airy, gorgeous PRIVATE BATH will tempt you linger in it all day, while the Patio Cottage's compact private bath is sure to charm with its beautiful glass tilework.
Sitting at the BISTRO TABLE in front of the Patio Cottage, or at the one on the porch of the Patio Suite, you can sip your morning joe or tea and scope out your day's adventures.
- The PATIO TABLE allows you to partake in meals al fresco, and the LOUNGE SET and GAS FIRE PIT will seduce you into kicking back and relaxing with drinks. Or you can just close your eyes and WORK ON YOUR TAN.
- In the Patio Cottage's KITCHEN you can prepare a light meal or snack using its FULL-SIZE FRIDGE, frost-free freezer, French COFFEE PRESS, TOASTER OVEN, induction COOKTOP, and MICROWAVE. The Patio Suite's compact KITCHENETTE provides a MINI-FRIDGE and other similar amenities.
- The sleeping space in each is peaceful and quiet in its own distinct way. From the Patio Cottage's LOVESEAT you can watch the wind stir outside the French doors or, in warm weather, through the screen doors.
- The hot HIGH-PRESSURE SHOWER comes with complementary ORGANIC SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER & BODY WASH.
- Complementary Organic fair trade COFFEE and TEAS from the neighborhood food co-op are set out for your pleasure.
- FILTERED TAP WATER flowing from the PURE MOUNTAIN RESERVOIR allows you to forgo buying bottled water and thereby help reduce the plastic pollution in our oceans and ecosystems.
- Each unit has many other amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible, including LIGHTED CLOSET with iron and ironing board, hangers and shelves, luggage rack, lots of hooks to hang things on, and AMPLE COUNTERTOP SPACE.
- TRAVEL BROCHURES and magazines in each unit will help you choose from a wide range of activities of interest to visitors and locals alike.
- A 50 inch 4K UHD Android TV is provided inside the Patio Suite for your entertainment.
- All this careful attention to detail, and more, are curated by a warm, WELCOMING HOST!
- The Patio Villa entrance, patio, bathrooms, kitchens, and all other amenities are totally yours and your party's alone to enjoy in complete privacy and are not shared with any other parties.
- Guests are warmly encouraged to immediately inform me if any problems, questions, confusions or dissatisfactions at all come up so that I can immediately address and fix these during their stays.
- Due to health restrictions, pets or assistance animals cannot be permitted on the property.
- Below are the Patio Villa's House Rules. When you book, please let me know that you've read them and that they work for you.
RENTAL AGREEMENT: Guests are required to electronically sign a Rental Agreement when they book.
SECURITY DEPOSIT HOLD: A $600 Security Deposit hold is placed on the booking guest's credit card.
GUEST PHOTO ID. Guests are required to provide government-issued photo IDs.
FOUR GUESTS MAXIMUM. The maximum number of Guests allowed to stay in this rental is four (4).
ADDITIONAL GUESTS. The Patio Suite is open only to those one to four guests who have already booked. If you've booked as a single traveler, and you would like a second person to be added as a Guest during the Rental Period, make a request for this change. If it can be accommodated, the rental rate will be adjusted accordingly.
CHILDREN. Well-behaved children are allowed onto the Property as Visitors or Guests of adult guests ONLY after you've checked in with me about it firstl. A child is defined as any person under the age of 18.
VISITORS. It is my pleasure to allow guests to have an appropriate number of friends or family come on to the property to visit, so long as the time of day or night and circumstances permit. And for the safety, security, comfort, and peaceful enjoyment of all guests and neighbors, it is essential that I know that individuals who come on the property are either guests or friends of guests and not someone who has no business being here.
Also, so that I can maintain my Portland short-term rental license, I am required by the City to keep the total number of guests and their visitors who are on the property to within its set limits.
Therefore, visitors other than the named booked Guest(s) are permitted onto the Property ONLY after Guests have first checked in with me about it. This includes any person(s) you may wish to come visit you or to assist you with checking into or out of the Patio Villa.
PARTIES/EVENTS. Parties or events hosted by guests are not able to be accommodated on the property.
PETS/ASSISTANCE ANIMALS. Due to health restrictions, pets or assistance animals cannot be allowed on to the property.
NO TOBACCO SMOKERS. For everyone's comfort, and for those who are super-sensitive to the smell of tobacco smoke, the entire property is restricted from smokers of tobacco anywhere at any time, either inside or outside, or at the curbside.
SHOE-FREE AREA. A "No Shoes Wearing" policy inside the Patio Suite ensures that the floor and rugs stay squeaky clean for all guests' enjoyment. Provided by the door are clean, washable slippers for you to use, if you'd like.
FIRE SAFETY. For the safety of the building, no lighting of candles, incense, sage, or any other flammable materials is allowed on the Property. There is a fire extinguisher on a shelf in the kitchenette.
CANNABIS. Consumption of medical and recreational marijuana (cannabis) is legal in Oregon. Guests are permitted to smoke or vape cannabis outside on the patio after first checking with me, your host, to ensure that no other guests staying on the property at the time are sensitive to the scent.
Smoking of cannabis is not permitted inside the rental. Vaping of cannabis (in which no smoke is emitted, only vapors) is permitted inside, with the window or door open a crack for ventilation so that the scent doesn't permeate the space.
If you are sensitive to cannabis smoke, let me know when you book, and I will make sure that no other guests are smoking it on the property while you are here.
- patio villa portland oregon
- patio villa oregon
- 2 bedroom villa
- 2 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 4
- oregon vacation places to rent