Whiff's Lodge is a stunning Cape Breton Island barn-style construction with an open basement and 2 floors. built in 2004. Each level offers you an amazing view of the Atlantic Ocean/St Ann's Bay and the Bird Islands.
The lodge is named in honor of Irving Weinberg, an anesthesiologist, mentor, and community leader, whose nickname was Whiff.
Let Whiff's lodge become your gathering place for family, friends and team members. It's a natural destination that will take your breath away. It's also a spot with the sounds of local and world music-the savory smells of fresh baking and restaurant fare, including local seafood and meats, fresh vegetables, tasty, healthy meals to enjoy alongside local wines, beer and spirits...
Each of its six bedrooms and suites is equipped with
* A queen or double bed
* A private three-piece or four-piece bathroom
* Air conditioning
Some deluxe offerings include
* Infrared Sauna
* Massage & acupuncture by appointment
* Personalized retreats & special group workshops Cape Breton Island
Nova Scotia's northernmost landmass of Cape Breton Island brims with rustic scenery, history, and abundant wildlife. And with summer comes the perfect weather to enjoy all the adventure and beauty for which this colorful, cultural piece of the Maritimes is known. You can camp out in Cape Breton Highlands National Park after hiking one of its more than two dozen trails; drive along the famed 185-mile Cabot Trail; stop at the Beach for a swim in the Atlantic; charter a boat for up-close-and-personal views of whales and Atlantic Puffins; and get in touch with the area's Gaelic roots by trekking along the Ceilidh Trail (pronounced kay-lee). However you choose to spend your quick summer getaway in Cape Breton, you'll feel miles away from the day-to-day back home. 7 Reasons Why You Want To Visit Cape Breton Island
1. Rated Best Island off of North America (Travel & Leisure Magazine)
2. Best golf course in Canada (Golf Digest) Highland Links, Ingonish, in addition to another fine course called Bell Bay, in Baddeck.
3. North America's only Gaelic College (about 15 minutes from Cabot Shores on the Cabot Trail)
4. The Cabot Trail - Rated #1 cyclists ride(Reader's Digest) & "once in a lifetime must drives" (National Geographic Traveler).
5. The Best Celtic Music Festival in North America, at the Celtic Colours International Music Festival in October.
6. The largest Mi'kmaq population in the world at the Eskasoni Reserve & The Annual Wabanaki Ways Festival.
7. Largest Moose population in the Maritime Canada (Cape Breton Highlands, The Skyline Drive, and right out behind the Whiff's Lodge and along Church Pond at Cabot Shores)
Vacation Rental Policies
Cape Breton Island Year Round Oceanfront Vacation Home
» Air Conditioning
» Satellite / Cable
Click for Daytime Phone Number
Reference this Property as: Whiffs Lodge
Send a Message to the Vacation Rental Manager
Fill out your information below to inquire about specific dates, properties, rates or anything else that's on your mind.