Our Slice of Heaven | 146 Forest Street
Our Slice of Heaven | 146 Forest Street
Our Slice of Heaven | Seagrove, FL 146 Forest Street, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Nestled in Old Seagrove is an upscale beach estate perfectly situated blocks from Seaside and Watercolor. Find this newly renovated and professionally decorated
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||6 Bedrooms • Sleeps 18|
|Bathrooms:||6 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||4458 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $732 to $1,859 per night
2021 Late Summer 3
Jul 24, 2021 - Jul 30, 2021
2021 Late Summer 4
Jul 31, 2021 - Aug 06, 2021
2021 Early Fall 1
Aug 07, 2021 - Aug 13, 2021
2021 Early Fall 2
Aug 14, 2021 - Sep 01, 2021
Labor Day Weekend 2021
Sep 02, 2021 - Sep 08, 2021
Early Fall 3 2021
Sep 09, 2021 - Oct 01, 2021
Our Slice of Heaven | Seagrove, FL
146 Forest Street, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Nestled in Old Seagrove is an upscale beach estate perfectly situated blocks from Seaside and Watercolor. Find this newly renovated and professionally decorated home complete with a pool, gated entrance, and carriage house. This private and secluded compound is located less than 300 yards from the beach.
'Our Slice of Heaven' offers a distinguished, luxury retreat with flawless interior design and exquisite oak wood flooring throughout. This home is a beautiful blend of modern and beach that is a one-of-a kind residence. The living space lies on the main level of the home along with three well-appointed king sized bedrooms each offering spa-like ensuites featuring marble flooring and glass door walk-in showers. This level also features a pristine kitchen with water jet dolomite/vein cut skyline geometric marble backsplash, marble countertops, a 48" Thermador gas range, custom-designed/built hood, integrated refrigerator, and a waterfall island offering seating for six. The grand living and dining space seamlessly flow off of the kitchen in this open concept home, where the elegant dining space offers seating for six and the grand living space highlighting a custom-built fireplace with ample seating for all guests between the entertainment and sitting area.
Overlooking the retreat-like outdoor living space, enjoy convenient access to the outdoor area where you will find wonderful outdoor seating, al fresco dining, pool loungers, wonderful outdoor kitchen, and gorgeous pool. After cooling off in the pool visit the lower level to find an additional entertainment space with comfortable seating, ping pong table for endless hours of competition, bunk room offers two sets of bunk beds, each with queen over queen sized beds (a total of four queen beds), a king-sized guest bedroom, and a queen-sized guest bedroom.
In addition to the main house, the self-sufficient carriage house is home to a fantastic kitchen space fully stocked with high-end appliances, a bright living space with a view of the pool, and a guest bedroom with a queen-sized bed and ensuite. This carriage house is perfect for a couple looking to have a separate space of their own and highlights a romantic porch swing on the side for relaxation under the pergola.
Use this link to view the Carriage House virtual tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=CsmqdrDYRYm
Private Pool (can be heated for $35/day)
Parking Available for 2 Cars
- Open concept living area with a tv and custom fireplace
- Chef's kitchen with Integrated and Wolf stove
- Separate sitting area for four guests
- Dining space for six with additional seating for six at the waterfall island
- (3) bedrooms with king sized beds and spa-like ensuites
- View of pool and outdoor living space
OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE
- Private pool (can be heated for $35/day)
- Outdoor seating
- Al fresco dining
- Pool loungers
- Outdoor kitchen with gas grill
- Additional entertainment space
- Ping pong table
- King sized guest bedroom with ensuite
- Queen sized guest bedroom
- Bunk boom with (2) bunk beds offering queen over queen sized beds
- Full bathroom
- Bright living space
- Wonderful kitchen with high-end appliances
- Queen sized guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Covered porch space with porch swing on-looking the pool
- Carriage House Virtual Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=CsmqdrDYRYm
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
BIKES: The quote you will receive included 1 bike per bedroom.
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking if outside of 60 Days, Inside of 60 Days 100% will be due
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AMEX credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- 146 forest street santa rosa beach florida
- 146 forest street beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- sleeps 18
- 6 bedroom vacation rental
- florida vacation places to rent