The Lazy Z | 156 Cove Hollow Street
The Lazy Z | 156 Cove Hollow Street
The Lazy Z | WaterColor, FL 156 Cove Hollow Street, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 ‘The Lazy Z’ is an elegant coastal home that resides in the Lake District of WaterColor. Perfectly situated in the beautiful nature reserve and conveniently
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 12|
|Bathrooms:||5 Full, 1 Half Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3802 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $674 to $1,503 per night
2021 Late Summer 3
Jul 24, 2021 - Jul 30, 2021
2021 Late Summer 4
Jul 31, 2021 - Aug 06, 2021
2021 Early Fall 1
Aug 07, 2021 - Aug 13, 2021
2021 Early Fall 2
Aug 14, 2021 - Sep 01, 2021
Labor Day Weekend 2021
Sep 02, 2021 - Sep 08, 2021
Early Fall 3 2021
Sep 09, 2021 - Oct 01, 2021
The Lazy Z | WaterColor, FL
156 Cove Hollow Street, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
‘The Lazy Z’ is an elegant coastal home that resides in the Lake District of WaterColor. Perfectly situated in the beautiful nature reserve and conveniently located near the Sand Hill pool. This home offers 5 bedrooms, an additional master bedroom retreat, 5 ½ bathrooms, and a 6 seat golf cart.
A cozy front porch welcomes you and is the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee before hitting the beach or Camp WaterColor, that is only a short golf cart ride away. The first floor of this home has an open floor plan that flows seamlessly from the living room into the kitchen so large families can enjoy being together without being cramped. The gourmet kitchen provides stainless steel appliances, a large center island for food preparation or bar stool seating for 6 guests. The stylish dining table can accommodate 6 guests. The first floor offers a guest bedroom with a king size bed and private bathroom with a sower/tub combination. There is a half bathroom on the first floor as well.
The second floor of the home offers a queen guest bedroom with access to the screened-in balcony and has a private bathroom. Next you will find the master bedroom with a king size bed, private bathroom with dual vanity sinks, and a walk-in shower, and access to the screened-in balcony with beautiful views of WaterColor. The bunk room features two sets of twin over twin bunk beds and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combination. The back portion of the home features a master retreat for those wanting a little more privacy. This bedroom has a king size bed, private bathroom, and a small kitchenette with a mini fridge, microwave, and sink.
5 ½ Bathrooms
6 Seat Golf Cart
Natural Gas Grill
Parking for 3 Vehicles
4 Beach Cruiser Bicycles
Full Access to All WaterColor Community Swimming Pools, Including Camp WaterColor and the Beach Club
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a wine refrigerator, space refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave
- Dining table seating for 6 guests and bar stool seating for 6 guests
- Guest bedroom with a king sized bed and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combination
- Half bathroom
- Beautiful porch space for relaxing
- Guest bedroom with a queen sized bed and private bathroom and access to the screened-in balcony
- Master bedroom with access to the screened-in balcony and a private bathroom with dual vanity sinks and walk-in shower
- Bunk room with two sets of twin over twin bunks with a private bathroom with a shower/tub combination
- Guest retreat with a king sized bed, private bathroom with a shower, and mini kitchenette featuring a microwave, mini fridge, and sink
- Laundry room
- Gas grill
- Outdoor shower
- Parking for 3 vehicles
- 6 seat golf cart
- 4 beach cruiser bicycles
- Garage is NOT for guest usage
- Hi-Speed WiFi (Not Responsible for Service Disruptions).
- Parking for 3 Vehicles
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- Garage is NOT for guest use.
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 4 beach cruisers.
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE of 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES: SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Except for a $250 cancelation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancelations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date.
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to the arrival date.
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover, and AmEx credit cards.
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM and CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
RATES: SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATES
Additional Rental Rates includes the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, and CSA Trip Insurance.
***These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Golf Cart Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Other Services Concierge
- the lazy z | 156 cove hollow street santa rosa beach florida
- the lazy z | 156 cove hollow street beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- santa rosa beach rental with private pool
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- 4 bedroom home
- santa rosa beach luxury accommodations
- sleeps 12
- florida vacation places to stay