Ohana Kai: Hawaii Kai Vacation Home for Rent
Enjoy your own waterfront slice of Hawaii at Ohana Kai!
Vacation Home in
||Waterfront - Intracoastal
||Near a Beach
||Hot Tub (Community)
(Rates Displayed in USD)
Daily Rates from $306
Located in a gated community along Hawaii Kai’s stunning waterway, you’ll enjoy marina and Koko Head views from every room. Unwind in the casual charm of this peaceful paradise with its open floor plan and stylish details.
Living Room Koko Marina Luxury
Ohana Kai is a corner unit featuring a first-floor master bedroom with delightful en suite bathroom, walk-in closet, and sliding doors that open to the backyard. The spacious living room boasts cozy seating and the dining area is perfectly positioned to take in the view. Ohana Kai offers a fully equipped contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar. Upstairs, bedroom two offers spacious accommodations with two twin beds and a sofa bed. Bedroom three is light and airy with a queen bed and desk. Both bedrooms conveniently share a full bathroom. Air conditioning, wireless internet, cable television, and laundry facilities ensure you’ll enjoy all the comforts of home during your stay at Ohana Kai.
Twin Bedroom A Contemporary Oasis
On the back lanai you’ll find a barbecue grill, dining area shaded by a large awning, and several sets of chairs for relaxing. The yard also provides access to the waters of the marina and a front row seat for the colorful Hawaii Kai sunrise. Following the marina path will lead you to a tranquil garden and a park with play structures.
You’ll be delighted by Ohana Kai’s ideal Hawaii Kai location in South Oahu. Koko Marina is just a two-minute drive from Ohana Kai where you’ll find dining, shops, a movie theater, a fitness facility, and access to a wide range of water sports. A five-minute drive takes you to some of the most celebrated beaches on the island including Hanauma Bay and Sandy Beach, and downtown Waikiki is a quick 15-minute drive! The east side beaches of Waimanalo and Kailua are a 30-minute scenic drive away.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. One rental per 30 days, minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement; therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii – HAWAII TAX ID # 177-601-5360-01
5. Air conditioning notes: this home has split central air conditioning in the living room and bedrooms.
6. Included electricity cap: $250 for seven- to 14-night stays and $500 for stays of 14+ nights.
7. Special term: guests must follow all complex house rules.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
» Family Vacations
» Deep Sea Fishing
» Fly Fishing
» Group and Reunion
» Horseback Riding
» Mountain Biking
» Nightclub and Disco
» Scuba Diving
» State National Parks
» White Water Rafting
» Wind Surfing
» Air Conditioning
» Cable/Dish TV
» Hot Tub (Community)
» Internet Access
» Pool (Community)
» Children Welcome
» Ceiling Fan(s)
» Coffee Maker
» Full Kitchen
» Gated Community
» Hair Dryer
» Ice Maker
» Iron / Ironing Board
» Beach Chairs
» Beach Towels
Other Property Amenities
Fitness Center - Shared
Other Rentals from Elite Vacation Rentals