Coyote Lodge at Deerwoode Reserve
Coyote Lodge at Deerwoode Reserve
Vacation Cabin in Brevard North Carolina
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 20|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2600 sqft.|
One of a kind Coyote Lodge at Deerwoode Reserve in Brevard, North Carolina is now ready for guests! Recent updates include all new beds / mattresses / linens in each of the four bedrooms. The couches in the living room are sleeper sofas. The kitchen has all new granite counters and custom cabinets and breakfast bar. The Coyote lodge is the largest cabin at Deerwoode Reserve, a 175-acre property just eight minutes from downtown Brevard with hiking trails, French Broad River access, several fishing ponds and large meadows. Guests can fish, hike, bike or stroll along the French Broad while taking in mountain views and feel as if they have stepped back in time at Deerwoode Reserve. The Lodge is decorated with stuffed wildlife and fish that amplify the rustic feel of the space. Guests can build a fire in the stacked stone fireplace and enjoy a special ambiance that is created when the firelight flickers in the lodge while you enjoy creating memories with your friends or family.
Four bedrooms each with its own bathroom, heating and cooling are spread out, with two upstairs and two downstairs. The upper bedrooms have cathedral ceilings and are decorated in custom artwork and cabin style bedspreads that will make you feel right at home. The upper balcony gives even more room to spread out with tables to work from or play games and cards. All 4 bedrooms have a TV and there’s one in the living room. There is an antique hunting bow with quiver and arrows that gives guests a taste of what it might have been like to spend time here at the Lodge in the 1930's when it was a summer camp.
Professionally managed, professionally cleaned. Guests can contact manager for any needs during their stay. Pantry items are partially stocked with spices, salt and pepper. Full sized fridge and freezer.
Visit the Coyote Lodge and sit on the porch, elevate your vacation experience at Deerwoode Reserve.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Kitchen, Barbecue, Patio, Carbon monoxide detector, Laptop friendly, Kitchen utensils, Fire extinguisher, First Aid Kit, Hangers, Heating, Bed Linen provided, Cooking basics (pots and pans), Smoke alarm, Air conditioning in bedroom(s), Shower, House is suitable for children, Baby chair(s)/highchair(s) on request, House is for non-smokers, Terrace, Canoeing, House is well suited to go fishing, Walking routes, House has a romantic appearance, Lake view, Lakefront Location, Situation: On holiday park, Located on the Waterfront, House with a mountain view, House with a panoramic view, Situation: Detached, Valley view, House with water view, Contactless check-in and checkout, Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property, Enhanced cleaning practices are used, Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, House is suitable for pets
- coyote lodge at deerwoode reserve brevard north carolina
- coyote lodge at deerwoode reserve asheville area
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 20
- north carolina vacation places to rent