Now I Sea | 43 Prairie Pass
Now I Sea | 43 Prairie Pass
BRAND NEW! 4 BR - MINUTES TO COMMUNITY POOL & BEACH – 4 BIKES INC43 Prairie Pass | NatureWalk at Seagrove Beach, FL4BR/3.5BTHThis luxurious brand new build in Naturewalk offers everything you are looking for in a tranquil vacation destination. &
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2095 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $225 to $430 per night
Early Winter 2019
Nov 30, 2019 - Dec 20, 2019
Winter Holiday 2019
Dec 21, 2019 - Jan 01, 2020
Late Winter 2019-2020
Jan 02, 2020 - Feb 28, 2020
Spring Break 2020
Feb 29, 2020 - Apr 10, 2020
Spring Holiday 2020
Apr 11, 2020 - Apr 17, 2020
Late Spring 2020
Apr 18, 2020 - May 15, 2020
BRAND NEW! 4 BR - MINUTES TO COMMUNITY POOL & BEACH – 4 BIKES INC
43 Prairie Pass | NatureWalk at Seagrove Beach, FL
This luxurious brand new build in Naturewalk offers everything you are looking for in a tranquil vacation destination. ‘Now I Sea’ features 4BR/3.5BTH in the amenity-rich community of Naturewalk with close proximity to both the community ‘Gathering Place’ and nearby public beach access.
- BRAND NEW
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms (1 King, 1 Queen 1 Canopy Queen 1 Pullout, 1 Bunk Bed)
- 3 1/2 Baths
- Close Proximity to the community pool and amenities
- Wonderful outdoor living spaces on one of the three porches
- Custom Pool Table
- Pond View
- Second-floor screened in outdoor space
- Professionally Decorated
- Parking available for 3 cars in front of house
- One bike per bedroom
- Gas Grill Available
- Close to Seaside and Watercolor
- Welcoming front and back porches with beautiful seating areas
- Living room with plenty of seating for the entire group on a sectional couch and side by side arm chairs
- Fireplace in the center of the living area
- Half bath
- Convenient Laundry Room
- Large open concept living space with gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, dishwashers and a large center island overlooking the spacious living room with a flat screen tv and custom built dining table
- Queen sized guest bedroom with ensuite bath offering glass door walk in shower.
- Outdoor shower on the back of the home
- Luxurious Main King Master Suite with flat screen TV; beautiful sun-drenched bathroom with separate full glass shower dual vanity sinks, and separate walk-in closet.
- Additional Queen Bedroom TVs and connecting bathroom
- Guest bedroom with fabulous treehouse bunk bed offering Twin over Twin beds
- Common area with a Queen sized pull out couch and direct access to second-floor balcony
NATUREWALK COMMUNITY HIGHLIGHTS
- Lap Pool
- Zero Entry Pool
- Kids Pool
- Hot Tub
- Lounge Area
- Pickle/Basketball Court
- Golf Carts Allowed
- Walking Trails
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- One bike per bedroom
- Garage Accessible to Guests
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
Additional Rental Charges:
Administrative Fee 7%
Damage Insurance $89 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $350
Bike Fee $30 per day
Sales and Local Taxes 12%
*Fees subject to change
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATES:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Arrive at ‘Now I Sea’ and find the relaxation and rejuvenation you’ve been searching for. The welcoming covered front porch offers ample seating for you to enjoy time with friends and family on the front porch swing or the outdoor chairs and swiftly moves you into the stunning living space inside.
Stepping into the home you are greeted with a beautiful open concept living space on the first level comprised of shiplap walls, grand windows, and fabulous wood flooring throughout. The custom built coastal chic dining table brings your attention to the detail added to this home and lies along the front of the home creating a wonderful mix bench seat and handcrafted wood chair dining for 10.
As you move into the luxurious living space the white coastal loveseats and side by side lovely wicker armchairs offer the perfect space to take a load off to watch the big game on the wall-mounted flat screen TV, and the enchanting fireplace will keep your family coming back for more as the day fades to evening. Looking up your eyes meet the coffered ceilings that add a layer of luxury to the home and the perfect accent for the space. Stepping into the kitchen you will find sleek granite countertops, coastal colored backsplash, built in Stainless steel GE Café™ appliances, and spacious cabinet/ counter space, and pantry all stocked for your vacation needs. This wonderful kitchen also offers additional seating at the breakfast bar for three.
Toward the back of the home guests will find the convenient first level laundry space, powder room and an enchanting queen-sized guest bedroom with a canopy bed, personal closet, desk with TV, and ensuite with glass door walk-in shower.
The wooden staircase leads you to the second level and opens to common area offering a queen sized pull out couch, with a flat screen TV for added entertainment and direct access to the screened in balcony. On the screened in balcony, your family and friends will gather for a comfortable morning with coffee in hand or a relaxing evening enjoying reminiscing on the perfect beach day. Kids will race to get the bunk room located right behind the common area, where they will find their own personal 'treehouse' with twin over twin beds for an evening of make-believe adventures. Next, you will find a lovely queen guest bedroom offering, a dresser, TV, and connecting bathroom with dual sinks and a shower tub/combo.
The Master suite lies on the back of the home creating a luxurious beach escape including a king-size bed, spacious walk-in closet, dresser space, flat screen TV, and stunning ensuite with dual vanity sinks, and luxurious glass door walk-in shower.
Find wonderful parking for three cars on the rear side of the home as well as additional outdoor living space, outdoor shower, and bikes available for use.
For a vacation that will have the whole family feeling like they've found a home away from home book 'Now I Sea' today.
NatureWalk at Seagrove is an idyllic central location for any occasion nestled just a short bike or golf cart ride away from the sandy shores of the Emerald Coast as well as neighboring communities of Seaside, Seagrove, Watercolor, and Grayton Beach. Take a tour of the area along the tranquil walking paths or utilize the beach shuttle service offered during the season.
This community has become a home away from home for guests by offering amenity-rich options such as ‘The Gathering Place’ where guests can enjoy a day with family in the zero entry pool, kids pool, hot tub, or take time to grill out and relax in the hammocks or wonderful lounge chairs around the professionally landscaped property. For those looking for to take a few laps, the Gathering Place also features a lap pool perfect for a morning swim or afternoon workout. Or spend time shooting hoops or playing pickleball at the nearby courts. In the evenings find the family gathered around the flatscreen TV or gas fire pits to tell stories of the day. More family-friendly amenities also extend to the Children's Playground right outside!
Looking for a shuttle? There is a 6 and 8 seater golf cart that can take guests to and from the beach upon request. The shuttle runs from 9am – 4pm from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. They do not run when there is inclement weather.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- now i sea | 43 prairie pass santa rosa beach florida
- now i sea | 43 prairie pass beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- florida vacation rental with private hot tub
- 4 bedroom home
- florida vacation places to stay
- florida vacation rental with private pool
- santa rosa beach luxury accommodations
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 10