Unit 147 – 220 10th Street
Completely renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental half-duplex is modern and beautifully decorated. New 12 x 18 heated pool with a great patio to relax and enjoy the Florida sunshine or lounge under the large cantilever umbrella for some cool shade.
Vacation Duplex in
Key Colony Beach Florida
220 10th Street Unit 147
||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 7
||2 Queen, Bunk bed with full size beds, Twin Sleeper
||2 Full Bathrooms
||Waterfront - Ocean
||Near a Beach
(Rates Displayed in USD)
Weekly Rates from $2,400
Monthly Rates from $7,200
Additional Rate Information
Special Monthly Rate for January, February, and March of 2018 is $7,200.
There is a kayak and a paddle-board provided for guest to use and explore the islands by water. This house has extra long dockage of 45′ for your boat with a step down wood dock that has electric, water, lights, fish cleaning table, and a shower.
The master bedroom has a queen bed. The second bedroom has a queen bed and the third bedroom has a bunk bed with full size beds. There is a twin sleeper bed also.
Key Colony Beach is located in the Heart of the Florida Keys at mile marker 53.5 on US Highway 1 which is known locally as the Overseas Highway. Driving south from Miami on US 1, the Keys begin at about mile marker 106 in Key Largo and extend all the way down to mile marker 0 in Key West. Our city, called the “Gem of the Florida Keys,” is on an island just south of the Overseas Highway connected via a causeway and with a very small bridge.
The majority of our residences are on canals with quick access to the Gulf of Mexico or Atlantic Ocean or have ocean views. This makes our city ideal for fishing and boating activities. In addition to the residences there are many businesses in the city, including restaurants, a charter fishing fleet, a marina, boat rentals, a clothing store, a gift shop, a dive and tackle shop, liquor store, gas station, and convenience store. Recreational facilities include 4 parks, 2 playgrounds, boccie courts, pickle-ball courts, tennis courts, shuffleboard, and a 9-hole par-3 golf course.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
» Family Vacations
» Deep Sea Fishing
» Fly Fishing
» Group and Reunion
» Scuba Diving
» Wind Surfing
Other Activities and Interests:
Some fun things to do while you are here!
• Sombrero Beach has a great sandy beach – picnic tables, grills, and public restrooms.
• The Florida Keys Overseas Heritage Trail is great for bike riding.
• Catch a tarpon during the tarpon months of April, May, and early June.
• Dive wrecks of the Florida Keys.
• Visit historic Pigeon Key. Take a boat ride to see where 400 workers lived during the construction of the Seven Mile Bridge and the railroad that connected Miami to Key West. You can snorkel off the beach.
• Rent a jet ski, take a kite boarding lesson, or try wake-boarding at www.sevensports.com.
• Visit Crane Point Museum. A museum of artifacts , natural history, nature trails, and children’s activity center with touch tanks and pirate costumes. Also, see the Marathon Wild Bird Center located on the 63 acres of Crane Point.
• Feed the tarpons at Robbie’s; sign up to visit, by kayak or boat, historic Lignumvitae Key State Park from Robbie’s Marina.
• Be sure to take an exciting snorkel trip to Sombrero Reef Sanctuary and Lighthouse with Spirit Snorkeling.
• Kiss a dolphin; shake the flipper of a sea lion; see turtles, parrots, and tropical fish at Theater of the Sea. They have continuous daily shows and the crowds are so much smaller and intimate than the Orlando Shows.
• Visit the Turtle Hospital to see and touch the local rehabilitating sea turtles.
• Learn about and interact with dolphins at the Dolphin Research Center.
» Air Conditioning
» Internet Access
» Pool (Private)
» Pets Allowed
» Cable/Dish TV
» Children Welcome
» Hair Dryer
» Iron / Ironing Board
» Coffee Maker
» Full Kitchen
» Boat Dock
» Paddle Board
» Basketball Court
» Fitness Room
» Tennis Court
Other Property Amenities
•Unit Faces (East)
•Guests provide their own meals
•Water Sports Gear
Other Rentals from Key Colony Beach Realty