Wolf Cabin at Deerwoode Reserve
Wolf Cabin at Deerwoode Reserve
Vacation Cabin in Brevard North Carolina
|Bedrooms:||1 Bedroom • Sleeps 2|
|Bathrooms:||1 Full Bathroom|
|Living Space:||400 sqft.|
Click here for other properties
Wolf Cabin at Deerwoode Reserve is quaint & rustic! It may be cozy, but it has everything you need to take a break, relax and enjoy nature. New king bed, new linens and décor, a bathroom with walk-in shower and covered front porch with metal roof. The cabin has a small fridge / freezer unit, a drip coffee maker, toaster and microwave along with plates, cups & silverware. Linens, paper goods and soaps are provided. Guests will find a lockbox on the cabin with the key inside, code will be provided after booking. Cabin has a TV, Wireless Internet (WiFi).
Wolf Cabin is on a 175-acre tract only 8 minutes from downtown Brevard, NC, a cute mountain town with a classic Main Street with shops, eateries and interesting places to visit. Popular places to visit are the Pisgah National Forest visitors center and hiking trails or Dupont State Park with amazing mountain biking trails and waterfalls to enjoy, but get there early on the weekends as the parking lots can get full fast. Brevard has four distinct seasons and outdoor activities can be enjoyed all year long. Guests at Deerwoode Reserve will want to explore the Bamboo Forest, try fishing one of the ponds and walk along the French Broad River (one of the oldest in the world) and enjoy wildlife sightings, all while on the property. Waking up in the Wolf Cabin, you will enjoy the front porch, rain or shine and take in the mountain and pastoral views, it is a very special place.
FOUR NIGHT MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED FOR THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY DATES BETWEEN NOVEMBER 22-27th, 2022.
As your host during your stay, White Squirrel Realty is easy to reach by text or phone. Each home is supplied with fresh, professionally laundered linens and supplies to make your stay comfortable. Our cleaning crew is local, paid a living wage and are trained so that you can enjoy your vacation in a clean home.
Confirmed guests will receive a text message to the cell phone on the reservation with a link to the essential information you need to enjoy your stay like the door code and the directions. The digital guide book has information on the property and also on the area including restaurants, grocery stores and popular destinations. Guests can go straight to the property at check-in time.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Carbon monoxide detector, Kitchen utensils, House is suitable for parties, Fire extinguisher, Fireplace or heater, Hangers, Smoke alarm, Air conditioning in living room, Air conditioning in bedroom(s), Fan, House is for non-smokers, House cannot be rented by schools, House is not suitable for groups of young people, Patio, Private entrance, Parking (reservation needed), Canoeing, House is well suited to go fishing, House is suitable for mountaineering, Walking routes, Lake view, Situation: On holiday park, Situation: In the mountains > 1000 m., House with a mountain view, House with a panoramic view, Quiet, House with a scenic vieww, Situation: Detached, Contactless check-in and checkout, Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property, Enhanced cleaning practices are used, Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Outdoor fireplace or fire pit
- wolf cabin brevard north carolina
- wolf cabin asheville area
- 1 bedroom vacation rental
- north carolina vacation places to stay
- sleeps 2