Meadow Cabin at Deerwoode Reserve
Meadow Cabin at Deerwoode Reserve
Vacation Cabin in Brevard North Carolina
|Bedrooms:||1 Bedroom • Sleeps 4|
|Bathrooms:||1 Full Bathroom|
|Living Space:||800 sqft.|
Click here for other properties
The Meadow Cabin at Deerwoode Reserve is one of the largest cabins with a separate sleeping quarters, king bed and full kitchen. Large front porch overlooks the pasture and mountains in the distance. The kitchen cabinetry is newly constructed out of reclaimed wood from old summer camp cabins from the property’s history. Kitchen is equipped with drip coffee maker, fridge / freezer, dishes and silverware, full sized oven / range and pots and pans. Linens provided, basic dish soaps, hand soaps and towels provided. The cabin has a gas log fireplace, quality furniture pieces like leather sofa and new accent chairs to complement the rustic tables and decor of the Meadow Cabin. Air conditioning provided by window units and gas heat. Guest access is with lockbox, code provided after booking. TV in living room and strong cell signal. Now has wifi. Stay at the Meadow Cabin and enjoy the surrounding 175 acres of conservation land with 4 ponds and mountain views alongside the French Broad River. Spend the day fishing or hiking around the property, through the Bamboo Forest and to the summit of Sugarloaf Mountain. Many points of interest and wildlife around the property, which is only 8 minutes from downtown Brevard, North Carolina. Meadow Cabin is one of many cabins at Deerwoode Reserve. There is no place quite like it.
FOUR NIGHT MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED FOR THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY DATES BETWEEN NOVEMBER 22-27th, 2022.
As your host during your stay, White Squirrel Realty is easy to reach by text or phone. Each home is supplied with fresh, professionally laundered linens and supplies to make your stay comfortable. Our cleaning crew is local, paid a living wage and are trained so that you can enjoy your vacation in a clean home.
Confirmed guests will receive a text message to the cell phone on the reservation with a link to the essential information you need to enjoy your stay like the door code and the directions. The digital guide book has information on the property and also on the area including restaurants, grocery stores and popular destinations. Guests can go straight to the property at check-in time.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Patio, Carbon monoxide detector, Kitchen utensils, House is suitable for parties, Fire extinguisher, Fireplace or heater, First Aid Kit, Heating, Cooking basics (pots and pans), Smoke alarm, Air conditioning in living room, Air conditioning in bedroom(s), Shower, House is for non-smokers, House is not suitable for groups of young people, Private entrance, Parking (reservation needed), Garden furniture, Hangers, Canoeing, House is well suited to go fishing, House is suitable for mountaineering, House has a romantic appearance, Lake view, Situation: On holiday park, House with a mountain view, House with a scenic vieww, Situation: Detached, Valley view, Contactless check-in and checkout, Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property, Enhanced cleaning practices are used, Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Outdoor fireplace or fire pit
- meadow cabin brevard north carolina
- meadow cabin asheville area
- sleeps 2
- 1 bedroom vacation rental
- north carolina vacation places to rent