Life's a Blas: Vacation Rental Property in Cape San Blas FL
Life's a Blas Natural Retreat
Vacation Home in
Cape San Blas Florida
||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10
||3 Full Bathrooms
||Waterfront - Nearby
||Near a Beach
**Post Hurricane Michael Update: The home renovations have been finished and the home is ready for your stay. The photos are new and show the updated home.**
Life's a Blas is located in the heart of North Cape San Blas, conveniently situated within short walking distance to the beach or a quick drive to scenic St. Joseph's State Park and other area attractions.
This pet-friendly, four bedroom home offers wireless internet, as well as a flat screen TV in each bedroom.
The fully stocked kitchen is offers provides all modern appliances, cookware, and the perfect space for any chef of vacation. Additionally it is our pleasure to provide our guests with a starter supply of dish soap, hand soaps, trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, and basic kitchen necessities.
Life's a Blas features beautiful patio/deck spaces, perfect for relaxing after a day at the beach. On the ground floor you can find a bonus enclosed patio area with a large wicker sectional, two picnic tables, ice cooler, and a gas grill.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
In addition to the free beach gear, we have another gift for booking through us; free admission to Cape San Blas activities with our Xplorie Program. Our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, glass-bottom canoeing and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
• Bedroom with a Queen over Queen Bunk bed and TV/DVD
• Queen bedroom with TV and DVD
• Full bathroom with enclosed shower
• Walkout to back yard and patio areas
• Enclosed patio area with two picnic tables and ice cooler
• Gas grill
• Hot Tub
• Sitting area with flat screen TV and two comfortable couches
• Sun room with additional seating and office space
• Fully stocked kitchen with additional bar stool seating
• Dining area with seating for six
• Master bedroom with King, en-suite bath featuring jetted-tub/shower combo
• Bedroom with Queen bed and deck access
• Full bathroom with shower
• Wrap around deck space
We welcome your dog for an additional pet fee of $115. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Rentals from Sunset Reflections by Natural Retreats