SEA-ESTA | 289 Western Lake Drive
SEA-ESTA | 289 Western Lake Drive
'Sea-Esta' is a stunning WaterColor home, located right on 30A, which offers a luxury beach vacation for your family. This six-bedroom home features an expansive Private Pool, 6-Seat Golf Cart, accommodates up to 16, and is only a 5 minute walk ac
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||6 Bedrooms • Sleeps 16|
|Bathrooms:||7 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3480 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $630 to $2,405 per night
2020 Early Fall 3
Aug 15, 2020 - Oct 02, 2020
2020 Fall Break 1
Oct 03, 2020 - Oct 09, 2020
2020 Fall Break 2
Oct 10, 2020 - Oct 16, 2020
Oct 17, 2020 - Nov 20, 2020
Nov 21, 2020 - Nov 27, 2020
2020 Early Winter
Nov 28, 2020 - Dec 18, 2020
'SEA-ESTA' | 289 Western Lake Dr | WaterColor, FL
'Sea-Esta' is a stunning WaterColor home, located right on 30A, which offers a luxury beach vacation for your family. This six-bedroom home features an expansive Private Pool, 6-Seat Golf Cart, accommodates up to 16, and is only a 5 minute walk across the street to the Beach Club!
The first level of Sea-Esta offers three spacious guest master suites, all of which offer king-sized beds, closet spaces, and wall-mounted, flat-screen TVs. Two of the master bedrooms feature ensuite baths with shower/tub combinations, while the third highlights an ensuite complete with clawfoot soaking tub and separate shower. The fourth bedroom on the first floor is a stylish yet simple guest bedroom with side by side twin-sized beds. The twin guest bedroom also has access to the full hallway bathroom with shower tub/combo. Enjoy relaxing in the charming lounge space that overlooks the pool and outdoor seating before entering the outdoor oasis through the french doors.
Sea-Esta delivers a fantastic outdoor living space where you will find your family spending hours of their vacation! This outdoor oasis offers a covered deck area with seating and al fresco dining, poolside loungers, expansive private pool, outdoor shower, and use of a poolside half bathroom. The pool also offers a heated option** for the cooler seasons.
On the second level, you'll find the luxurious main living area with gorgeous natural lighting and an open concept floor plan. The creamy shiplap walls line the room and highlight the entertainment area with a flat-screen TV, gas fireplace, reading area for two, and a large sectional sofa. Then swiftly moving into the fully equipped kitchen complete with high-end appliances find beautiful countertops, custom cabinets, a large farm sink. Enjoy eating meals at the modern dining table with ample seating for 8 and find additional seating for 6 at the dual-sided breakfast bars. Access the second-floor balcony off of the main living space to enjoy the use of elevated alfresco dining space or the outdoor seating overlooking the pool area.
The Grand Master Suite lies on the backside of the second floor and creates a true retreat. Complete with a King-sized bed, wall-mounted flat screen tv, and wonderful natural lighting this room features direct access to the second-floor balcony and spa-like Master ensuite with dual vanity sinks, glass door walk-in shower, and clawfoot soaking tub.
Along the third level of Sea-Esta find the loft bedroom for an ideal kids retreat. The room features a Queen sized bed, four twin-sized beds, two of which offer built-in drawers underneath for storage allowing accommodations for six. The loft bedroom highlights built in wall cubbies fill with games for hours of entertainment, a large play area, and cushioned bench seating for space all of their own. With a full hall bathroom, accessible on the floor below this home will be a vacation retreat the whole family will love!
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Open-concept Reverse Floor Plan Ideal for the Large Capacity that this Home Accommodates
- King Master Suites on the first and second floors
- Expansive Private Pool with Lounge Area
- **Pool can be heated for an additional fee
- Poolside Half Bathroom and Outdoor Shower
- Outdoor Living Space with Al Fresco Dining
- Parking for Two Vehicles
- 6 Seat Golf Cart
- 6 Complimentary Bicycles
- 2 Complimentary, 7-Day Passes for the 30A Beach Trolley (Available March 1- October 31)
Watercolor Amenities: Nearly 50 percent of WaterColor’s property is dedicated to open space and preservation areas. Western Lake, a 220 acre rare coastal dune lake, borders the community where owners and guests alike can canoe, kayak or sail. The Gulf’s emerald waters are only steps away or one of the many community pools can be taken advantage of. Enjoy dining at Fish Out of Water overlooking the dunes and Gulf, or the BaitHouse overlooking Western Lake. Extensive woodland trail systems are perfect for biking and hiking, or enjoy relaxing in one the many green spaces such as Cerulean Park.
- 3 King Bedrooms, 2 with Shower/Tub Combo, 1 with a spa-like bath with clawfoot soaking tub
- 1 Twin Guest Bedroom, Offering 2 Side by Side Twin Beds
- Full Hall Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Common Area with Seating On-looking Private Pool
- Front Porch Swing and Rocking Chair Seating
- French Doors Open to Covered Porch with Al Fresco Dining, Grill Space, and View of Private Pool
- Expansive Private Pool
- Pool Side Loungers and Umbrellas
- Outdoor Shower and Poolside Half Bath
- Parking for Two Vehicles
- Open Concept Main Living Area
- Elevated Master Suite Offering King Sized Bed, Ensuite with Dual Vanity Sinks, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Shower and Closet
- Bright and Spacious Entertainment Area Complete with Fireplace, Sectional Sofa Seating, Flat Screen TV
- Reading Area for Two
- All-Encompassing Kitchen Space with High-End Appliances, Ample Counter Space, Farm Sink, and Dual Sided Breakfast Bar with seating for 6.
- Dining for 8 at the Coastal Chic Dining Table
- Access to Second Floor Balcony Overlooking Pool
- Shared Hallway Bathroom with Walk-in Shower, for Living Area and Third Floor
- Loft Bedroom
- 1 Queen Sized Bed
- 4 Twin Beds
- Game Space
- Cushioned Bench Seating
- The Ideal Floor for Kids!
- Extremely centrally located – just a quick walk to the Lake House and a few minutes walk to the beach and beach club
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart reservations in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. 850-622-2000 http://www.electriccartcompany.com/
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and optional CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- sea-esta | 289 western lake drive santa rosa beach florida
- sea-esta | 289 western lake drive beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- 6 bedroom home
- sleeps 16
- florida vacation places to rent
- 6 bedroom vacation rental