Unit 109 – 838 W. Ocean Drive
Unit 109 – 838 W. Ocean Drive
Palm Cottage, Key Colony Beach, Florida Keys vacation rental home.This 2 bedroom, 2 baths half-duplex has been furnished and decorated with the most discerning of tastes in mind.
Vacation Duplex in Key Colony Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||2 Bedrooms • Sleeps 6|
|Bed Arrangements:||1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin|
|Bathrooms:||2 Full Bathrooms|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Ocean|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Weekly Rates from $1,400 per week
Availability details can be found on the Key Colony Beach Realty - Real Estate Sales & Vacation Rentals at Key Colony Beach in the Marathon Area of the Florida Keys! website.
Book Direct through the website for maximum savings!Availability Details
Other Availability InformationClick on the Calendar button or the Book Direct button for the most updated rates and availability
Palm Cottage, Key Colony Beach, Florida Keys vacation rental home.This 2 bedroom, 2 baths half-duplex has been furnished and decorated with the most discerning of tastes in mind. The living room, dining area, and kitchen are open and spacious. Sliding glass doors are along the entire canal side of the house for a fantastic view of the entire length of the canal. There is a patio out back to relax or dine outside to enjoy the warm Florida weather. There is 30′ of dockage provided with a wood step down dock for your boat. The master bedroom has a king bed and the guest room has a queen and a twin. Both bedrooms have tv’s. The garage is available for guest use. The weekly rate is $1,400.00.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Activities and Interests:
Some fun things to do while you are here!
• Sombrero Beach has a great sandy beach – picnic tables, grills, and public restroom.
•The Florida Keys Overseas Heritage Trail is great for bike riding.
• Catch a tarpon during the tarpon months of April, May, and early June.
• Dive wrecks of the Florida Keys.
• Visit historic Pigeon Key. Take a boat ride to see where 400 workers lived during the construction of the Seven Mile Bridge and the railroad that connected Miami to Key West. You can snorkel off the beach.
• Rent a jet ski, take a kiteboarding lesson, or try wakeboarding at www.sevensports.com.
• Visit Crane Point Museum. A museum of artifacts, natural history, nature trails, and children’s activity center with touch tanks and pirate costumes. Also, see the Marathon Wild Bird Center located on the 63 acres of Crane Point.
• Feed the “pet” tarpons at Robbie’s; sign up to visit, by kayak or boat, historic Lignumvitae Key State Park from Robbie’s Marina.
• Be sure to take an exciting snorkel trip to Sombrero Reef Sanctuary and Lighthouse with Spirit Snorkeling.
• Kiss a dolphin; shake the flipper of a sea lion; see turtles, parrots, and tropical fish at Theater of the Sea. They have continuous daily shows and the crowds are so much smaller and intimate than the Orlando Shows.
• Visit the Turtle Hospital to see and touch the local rehabilitating sea turtles.
• Learn about and interact with dolphins at the Dolphin Research Center.
Other Property Amenities•Bait Freezer •TV (Three) •Laundry (Inside)
- unit 109 – 838 w. ocean drive key colony beach florida
- unit 109 – 838 w. ocean drive marathon area
- 2 bedroom duplex
- florida vacation places to rent
- wheelchair accessible duplex rental in key colony beach
- 2 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 6